• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Does the girl with the sunburn give the mc the powerup to enslave all the women and bypass normal relationship grind/character development?

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
You're the woman. With a member.

Ahahahaha, this was very funny and enjoyable.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
this is interesting. this game is asking me for first name, last name and family name. last name and family name is the same thing.
sounds like japan, you have a family name that might not be the same as your last name cuz you might be from a branch family of the main clan family.

like you could be, yoshizawa yusuke of the nakazawa family. i dunno if any other country has this tho.

carvious

Mar 25, 2017
Not sure if this is a soft lock or not, but I can't seem to ever run into the girl at the park.

reyxter

May 8, 2017
Not sure if this is a soft lock or not, but I can't seem to ever run into the girl at the park.
It's a bug because of the translation. In line 296 of the script.rpy the weekday it matches for is still written in Russian, so it won't trigger in the English translation. Just replace the Russian word in quotes with "Saturday" and it will trigger properly.

if stringweekday == "Saturday" and rei_questline == 5:

Bir Otaku

May 26, 2018
how do i meet her after the park? She walks around city or reads a book in park after work or something?

RexGenocide

Aug 11, 2017
this is interesting. this game is asking me for first name, last name and family name. last name and family name is the same thing.
In Russia we have First name, Family name and name of your father. It's like if you are John Smith and your father is called Alexandr, in Russia you would be called Smith John Alexandrovich(means son of Alexandr), or Alexandrovna(daughter of Alexandr) if you are a woman.

Reactions: max321

Bir Otaku

May 26, 2018
hmm can't seem to get to see rei even after raising the strenght of mc to +5. works in russian version of game. For some reason we don't get to the fight scene in english mod version.

Magic666

Jul 23, 2017
It's a bug because of the translation. In line 296 of the script.rpy the weekday it matches for is still written in Russian, so it won't trigger in the English translation. Just replace the Russian word in quotes with "Saturday" and it will trigger properly.

if stringweekday == "Saturday" and rei_questline == 5:
edited the script.rpy in game folder and it worked...... thx for the advice...

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
I like the concept. Although, the MC should have been turned into a full-on hermafrodite, after all (s)he's supposed to seduce the entire town, not just the female half. A demon or a servant of a demon would probably be pretty pansexual!

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes