Bir Otaku

May 26, 2018
How do I unlock those stuff? Can't wait to get the English version. There should be more this kind of games. It's fun and interactive game. Maybe you can take help of some friend for Russian translation.

Bir Otaku

May 26, 2018
anyone know how to unlock the relationship with that shopkeeper in version 0.2? Also how to get more outfits and items from the shop? Darn I am stuck :(

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I think i've finished everything in this version, and it was pretty great bit of story with drama. Love these animations. But even knowing russian, finding that hobo, and completing both Veronica and Rei's storylines wasn't exactly easy. Game needs hints for Veronica too imo, just like more hints for Rei after "slave" state. You're kinda left to "click, click" on characters and environment hoping for progression. It may seem random, but it's not. And events just appearing after 1 or more days. Card game was... interesting. I'm far from being usual player, and needed to remember stuff to even come close to winning. Won two times by random in the end. Also, i think game needs "end of this version" screen or something. Noticed some bugs here and there, "fun" option with Veronica at supermarket leads to buying things. Costume and book after purchase causing bug, but still working.
Future storyline with Anna seems interesting, we will see. I'm looking forward for more stuff with gym's instructor and that little asshole's mother.

Reactions: ichbinpao

ichbinpao

Jun 16, 2018
That why, in her Patreon, it is allowed to pledge $10 for any hints and access to cheat for this game. However, for me, without knowledge with Russia may be it is take time as same as playing RPG japanes game in super-famicom before.

I think i've finished everything in this version, and it was pretty great bit of story with drama. Love these animations. But even knowing russian, finding that hobo, and completing both Veronica and Rei's storylines wasn't exactly easy. Game needs hints for Veronica too imo, just like more hints for Rei after "slave" state. You're kinda left to "click, click" on characters and environment hoping for progression. It may seem random, but it's not. And events just appearing after 1 or more days. Card game was... interesting. I'm far from being usual player, and needed to remember stuff to even come close to winning. Won two times by random in the end. Also, i think game needs "end of this version" screen or something. Noticed some bugs here and there, "fun" option with Veronica at supermarket leads to buying things. Costume and book after purchase causing bug, but still working.
Future storyline with Anna seems interesting, we will see. I'm looking forward for more stuff with gym's instructor and that little asshole's mother.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
That why, in her Patreon, it is allowed to pledge $10 for any hints and access to cheat for this game. However, for me, without knowledge with Russia may be it is take time as same as playing RPG japanes game in super-famicom before.
I meant other kind of hints. Inside the game, when you click on "heart" icon.

ichbinpao

Jun 16, 2018
I have some question. Does anyone tell me how to walkthrough to get this picture for Rei story ????

Bir Otaku

May 26, 2018
I have some question. Does anyone tell me how to the walkthrough to get this picture for Rei story ????
u need to finish the mini-game of saving rei 1st then call her in office and she gives you a message

Bir Otaku

May 26, 2018
Oh thanks. May be i pass that event already as of now visit the park and talking with her and nothing and she said going to home.
yeah, it is a fight scene to save Rei from the bully student.

I also wonder when we will get English translated version :)

sobeedge

Dec 8, 2017
Tonight sorry been pulling double shifts at work last two days just need to repack was wanting to test it more after work but with the size difference now it be easier to repost fixes instead of files for patch

MexicanoHueBR

Nov 29, 2017
I wanted to know how to solve the coffee quest with Rei ... I went to the park on Saturday at all times and I can not get over the quest! I have to do something to make it work, is it a bug? I need help with this part!

sobeedge

Dec 8, 2017
As I'm uploading now let me share a post from the dev patreon

The person who uploads my game has already been found. As soon as and if he puts it into the network 0.3 - will be immediately blocked. Also, after the release of 0.3, any other subscriber will be blocked, trying to distribute my game on third-party resources. Piracy is a fight. Calculate the pirate in me will take 5-10 seconds. Each parton will be sent a "unique" version of the game. All content \ plot \ events and so on will be similar, but with slight differences. This can be an extra sentence in one of the replicas, a deliberate misprint, a comma, a period, a space, and so on. That is, that it is impossible to identify anyone except me. Each patron will have his own, unique "beacon", according to which I can easily find out who the swindler is. Thank you for your attention, and I hope for your discretion.
Taking it probally means me since i haven't till this point released anything... I laugh at this.... the day i put the English mod here he had 4 Patrons and game was out for 3 wks, now there at 24 I'm sure posting here helped him greatly. And If you like the game please continue to support it as for me if i do get blocked, unless I get a copy another way, this maybe the last so just slight heads up.

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes