nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
Fast translation of walkthrough in google. Here is my discord ArkadiyVicontGMT+2H#5366. You can try to connect me and I 'll try to help as aI can.
added you on discord
EDIT
completely stuck here, how the hell, do i trigger home office option?
and on anna in walkthrough, says talk with ? at the house center, what is a house center??? :S

Last edited:

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Google Drive try to use my saves. maybe you will manage to continue it somehow. Put it in the "game" folder.
I tried and the scene will still not trigger. Some of the UI and dialogue changed in the game, but that's it. I've tried for over an in game week at every time except Night in Anna's (Redhead) classroom but an icon never appears and a scene never triggers

sobeedge

Dec 8, 2017
Here is what the creator pointed on his or her patreon page.

"For English speaking users. I am very sorry, but this game does not support any other language exept Russian. It will stay in Russian language only."
Its best to stay away from her she is a clueless dev. and headache once you get going with her, i tried to work with her. In the end i was just a dirty rat that was stealing her work. I literally gave all credits to her advertised her game but in the end for something she doing for "fun" "money wasn't why she was making her game" she acted as if i was trying to destroy her when all i did was expand her audience which some supported her because of what i did. Sigh. I can't steal money from an audience she never intends too sell too.

Sorry guys for the issues, as I said before didn't play much. For a good translation without any issues someone must be willing to translate line by line and this is extremely time consuming and also Russian naming structure makes it even harder, you can find several versions of the same name. Let's hope that someone with Ren'py and Russian knowledge can fix the problems in my translation patch or even better option is that ArkadiyVicont's upcoming translation maybe much better and has no issues.
Yes with her coding scheme line by line is actually only way to go the translation options for renpy is block based so when your changing hardcoded variables it begins to destroy the the translated dialogs because the blocks begin to offset.... thats probally the issue some is seeing with using the modified ui entries at least thats the issue i ran into when i tried a translate option first time

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
sobeedge Do you plan on helping with the translation of this game going forward, or are you completely done with it?

sobeedge

Dec 8, 2017
honestly i would love too but as i'm unsure of when i have free time i can't commit too anything..... and before anyone asks no i am not locked down i'm apparently essential lol today my first day off in 3 weeks of 17 hour days

Reactions: RHFlash

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
honestly i would love too but as i'm unsure of when i have free time i can't commit too anything..... and before anyone asks no i am not locked down i'm apparently essential lol today my first day off in 3 weeks of 17 hour days
Thank you for the answer. I'm glad you are safe and healthy, but my guy you are overworked. You'd better blow a few stress loads before doing much of anything

sobeedge

Dec 8, 2017
Thank you for the answer. I'm glad you are safe and healthy, but my guy you are overworked. You'd better blow a few stress loads before doing much of anything
lol glances at site yea it maybe what brought me here lol
sadly my body got use to the time i was figuring id sleep in but was up like clockwork today............. and downfall of salary..... they push much hours as they want on you

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
lol glances at site yea it maybe what brought me here lol
sadly my body got use to the time i was figuring id sleep in but was up like clockwork today............. and downfall of salary..... they push much hours as they want on you
If I've learned anything from this site, you must have three older "unrelated" siblings working there that are making you work long hours so they can find a way to ride your bone train to pregnancyville

Reactions: sobeedge

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
The living room of your house
thanks, but dont have the option to talk about anna, with Rei in the living on wednesday , iam done with Rei quest and trainning, done with Veronica, except for the home office thing, yet to pop and stuck now.....
EDIT
forgot already been blackmailed into this

Reactions: RHFlash

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
thanks, but dont have the option to talk about anna, with Rei in the living on wednesday , iam done with Rei quest and trainning, done with Veronica, except for the home office thing, yet to pop and stuck now.....
EDIT
forgot already been blackmailed into this
I'm not sure then; it worked for me. Rei will only be there in the evening if that helps

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
why 0.9 though? that's the thing I didn't quite understood. There is a 1.0 version of this game out apparently.

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Okay something is almost definitely wrong with the game. I can't say for certain, but I'm pretty sure I've seen a couple instances now of events not triggering correctly. In the newer version (with the English UI) the event where you talk to Rei about Anna isn't working, and the event with Ana in her classroom in the evening isn't working. Hopefully someone can shed some light on this or patch the game, because either I'm missing something or it is broken

redskys

May 20, 2017
anna evening class scene is unlock after completing the gym teacher questline

sophia is unlock during helen questline after you break in her house then on the weekend go to the area connected the strength trainer at night

home office is unlocked after completing sophia questline

Last edited:

oXMidnightSinXo

Oct 23, 2018
im doing megan's story via the walkthrough and the walkthrough mentions you have to goto the "youth" where is this youth ?

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes