mohit534

Jul 17, 2018
[QUOTE i am too stuck here please help me, i am on my android phone ="Yousef-q8, post: 1583737, member: 1084629"]
View attachment 244274
Please help me with that i play this game on android i cant pook i
[/QUOTE]

oXMidnightSinXo

Oct 23, 2018
ok im stuck again
Ellie Fisher:

1. Having 2 hearts in attractiveness, talk to her after a couple. whats a couple ?

the second is it dosent mention anythig how yo uactivate helens story so how do yo uactivate helens ?

and the 3rd is sofia what toilet is it refering to ? and what do i need to have done to unloc her content thanks in advance

mohit534

Jul 17, 2018
View attachment 110514 Overview
Lust City is about a man who dies and goes to hell. He gets a chance at new life if he can corrupt and put the entire city in a "Abyss of Lust".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 2020-03-30
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.9 Premium
Original Language: Russian
Language: English
Translator: @sobeedge v0.2 and ArkadiyVicont v0.9
Genre:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux (Heavy 5.36GB)*: - MEGA - -
Win/Linux (Lite 1.7GB)*: MEGA - - -

Note: This game is not fully translated; please be aware before downloading

thanks to ArkadiyVicont for sharing & translation of v0.9
*Note that these are unofficial translated and compressed versions of v0.9 and not published by the developer
(original game was ~10GB and in Russian) - download at your own risk.

View attachment 110518 View attachment 110519 View attachment 110520 View attachment 110514 View attachment 110521
If someone port it for android then please port it correctly, 'there is an issue in fighting scene while taping the letter button'. Many are facing this issue, if people dont know how to port it then please dont spoil your talent as well as your image.
Big Dissatisfaction!!

Mar 16, 2020
ok im stuck again
Ellie Fisher:

1. Having 2 hearts in attractiveness, talk to her after a couple. whats a couple ?

the second is it dosent mention anythig how yo uactivate helens story so how do yo uactivate helens ?

and the 3rd is sofia what toilet is it refering to ? and what do i need to have done to unloc her content thanks in advance

for Ellie Fisher: just go to her classroom few times and pick option watch her after that u will have short "movie" where u will need to interfere, after that i think 1 day later true the Ray call a meeting. Day after u will get option to talk to Elle in her classroom. After that everything to the end will be smooth. before it u need to finish all other quests exept the Helen.

Helen will be active after u finish elle quest, just next day go to her classroom and talk to her.

Sofia is active after u finish Helen "home invade"

oXMidnightSinXo

Oct 23, 2018
for Ellie Fisher: just go to her classroom few times and pick option watch her after that u will have short "movie" where u will need to interfere, after that i think 1 day later true the Ray call a meeting. Day after u will get option to talk to Elle in her classroom. After that everything to the end will be smooth. before it u need to finish all other quests exept the Helen.

Helen will be active after u finish elle quest, just next day go to her classroom and talk to her.

Sofia is active after u finish Helen "home invade"
ah thank you ive gotten past helen's home invade is there any more for her ? or is that the finish and as i asked what toilet does the walkthroguh mean with sofia ?

redskys

May 20, 2017
ah thank you ive gotten past helen's home invade is there any more for her ? or is that the finish and as i asked what toilet does the walkthroguh mean with sofia ?
to continue helen storyline go to the area left of the beauty saloon saturday night you meet sophia

Mar 16, 2020
in Saturday night go to youth and "turn" to that blind street from the youth and u will see in bottom left corrner a black white mark u will get there sofia and continue quest for helen

exter

May 29, 2017
I could need some help as well. I dont know how to advance the gym teacher Tanishas story, as well as Annas. For Tanisha it tells me to look for a chinese in the city center in the evening but i cant find anyone. Does the weekday matter? I went through the city everyday but there is no one.
As for Anna, im at the beginning of her story. Right after that kid took a picture of the MC in the toilett. The games says somthing about a cafe and 'solar' in the afternoon. First, whats meant with that solar thing and wheres the cafe? And second, it says afternoon, so i guess in the game its just noon, right?

Mar 16, 2020
I could need some help as well. I dont know how to advance the gym teacher Tanishas story, as well as Annas. For Tanisha it tells me to look for a chinese in the city center in the evening but i cant find anyone. Does the weekday matter? I went through the city everyday but there is no one.
As for Anna, im at the beginning of her story. Right after that kid took a picture of the MC in the toilett. The games says somthing about a cafe and 'solar' in the afternoon. First, whats meant with that solar thing and wheres the cafe? And second, it says afternoon, so i guess in the game its just noon, right?
For Tanisha u will not find chinese guy on till u finish anna story

Solar is map first to the beach looks like tropical vilige there is a icon of that dushbag cant miss it

For anna story u need to talk with ray in your living room i think it is Wednesday afternoon under the option "lets talk about anna" after u talk to the dushbag

Reactions: exter

boltar

Jun 26, 2017
i'm on megan's path. i just finish catching her in the teacher's room twice. the walkthrough says the next day to talk to her. i tried talking to her in the classroom for a while but it just says no. is there another place i talk to her? this is before you go to the 'youth' area.

oXMidnightSinXo

Oct 23, 2018
im stuck again :/ after going through sofia's story and getting her it dosent really say how to ocntuine helens story ? so in helens ive gottne to the part where yoru knocked out and kidnapped then turn sofia after that where or what do yo udo in helens story ?

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes