DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
honestly never expected this game to last this long given the devs toxic attitude, but hay in this one instance I like the game even if I have to wait ages for a translation.

Omniel

Jun 28, 2017
Any news on the new update?

Also if any translator needs help with translating texts which are on images in the game do let me know I can help with that by cleaning and placing the translated text on it. Cheers

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
There's a great new tool called which translates the game simultaneously using Google Translate while you're playing. Unfortunately it translates only dialogs, not menus, inventory, etc. or at least that's what I experienced.

I tried to translate some most important parts (UI, names, etc. There are many areas left untranslated, for example the menu with character bios.), at the start of the story so far no issues, but I'm not sure if it will cause any game errors after advancing more in the story and map. So if you want to use my partial translation and together, then check the first step. If you want to use only the then skip to the second step.

You must use Lust City [v.1.2 Beta] to be able to use my files.

1- Extract the "game.7z" file into the "game" folder and overwrite the files. (gui images are shared in this thread before, not my work)

2- Download the tool from the link, and copy the "Translator3000.rpa" file into "game" folder. There's a detailed guide in the download page of the tool.

But if you're still having a hardtime following the guide, then:

3- Just download my settings file (set to Russian to English) for the translator tool "_translator3000_setting.7z" file and extract it to the game's main folder (not to the "game" folder)

Start the game and play in English. View attachment _translator3000_setting.7z

ArkadiyVicont_

Game Developer
May 13, 2019

Good time of day! Tried to translate the game and did it till the 0.9 version. I didn't find support with this ideas so I gave up. Still as I figure out I am the fan of this game, so I decided to post some video from the game in order to attract more people. Maybe it will help the author. Here is website . Can you add this to the game desctiption?

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Found this (1.2) game a few days ago. Awesome sandbox/VN with awkward structure and cringey russian writing. But I really love the story and my kind of fetishes in it. AND there is A LOT of content in it! Too bad that it's only on russian and updates are very rare — many potential players and patreon subs will pass by.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the X hunter

Mar 11, 2020
so I reached to the end of 0.9 update using the walkthrough for it and yet I'm stuck waiting for someone to give me a walkthrough.

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes