Omniel

Jun 28, 2017
so I reached to the end of 0.9 update using the walkthrough for it and yet I'm stuck waiting for someone to give me a walkthrough.
No one has made a walkthrough beyond ver 0.9. So just play and go to every place in the game and the event will occur automatically and also check the character/harem profiles in the game it has some hints too.

neithernor

Sep 2, 2018
I'm looking for English version APK..
then this one is the best there is. also note the note.
"*Note that these are unofficial translated and compressed versions of v0.9 and not published by the developer
(original game was ~10GB and in Russian) - download at your own risk "

D

Deleted member 2704656

I have downloaded all types off APK . But nothing useful...

salyhero

Jun 11, 2018
Yeah. New Version 1.2 is Released.
Please Somebody Translate This Game.
This Game Is Masterpiece. That's Best. Really.

Omniel

Jun 28, 2017
Yeah. New Version 1.2 is Released.
Please Somebody Translate This Game.
This Game Is Masterpiece. That's Best. Really.
You see translating a game is not an easy process, it takes a good amount of time to do that, and more so for this game where there is so much text and images to translate. So don't expect the translation anytime soon.

But I would highly recommend this tool here mentioned by sabbathfun . It just works, it automatically translates the text as you play the game. Just need an internet connection when playing.

There's a great new tool called which translates the game simultaneously using Google Translate while you're playing. Unfortunately it translates only dialogs, not menus, inventory, etc. or at least that's what I experienced.

I tried to translate some most important parts (UI, names, etc. There are many areas left untranslated, for example the menu with character bios.), at the start of the story so far no issues, but I'm not sure if it will cause any game errors after advancing more in the story and map. So if you want to use my partial translation and together, then check the first step. If you want to use only the then skip to the second step.

You must use Lust City [v.1.2 Beta] to be able to use my files.

1- Extract the "game.7z" file into the "game" folder and overwrite the files. (gui images are shared in this thread before, not my work)

2- Download the tool from the link, and copy the "Translator3000.rpa" file into "game" folder. There's a detailed guide in the download page of the tool.

But if you're still having a hardtime following the guide, then:

3- Just download my settings file (set to Russian to English) for the translator tool "_translator3000_setting.7z" file and extract it to the game's main folder (not to the "game" folder)

Start the game and play in English. View attachment 931935

Workupload

Reactions: exter and Hurui

JDS865

Jul 12, 2020
Anyone know how to get Lisa to appear at the university?

I've done the scene with Rei on the phone, do I need to do anything else?

zOkami

Jun 16, 2018
hey sorry for my ignorance ,but what is the diference between the heavy version and the lite version?

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes