niah137

Aug 16, 2017
trying to use the translator mentioned here
There's a great new tool called which translates the game simultaneously using Google Translate while you're playing. Unfortunately it translates only dialogs, not menus, inventory, etc. or at least that's what I experienced.

I tried to translate some most important parts (UI, names, etc. There are many areas left untranslated, for example the menu with character bios.), at the start of the story so far no issues, but I'm not sure if it will cause any game errors after advancing more in the story and map. So if you want to use my partial translation and together, then check the first step. If you want to use only the then skip to the second step.

You must use Lust City [v.1.2 Beta] to be able to use my files.

1- Extract the "game.7z" file into the "game" folder and overwrite the files. (gui images are shared in this thread before, not my work)

2- Download the tool from the link, and copy the "Translator3000.rpa" file into "game" folder. There's a detailed guide in the download page of the tool.

But if you're still having a hardtime following the guide, then:

3- Just download my settings file (set to Russian to English) for the translator tool "_translator3000_setting.7z" file and extract it to the game's main folder (not to the "game" folder)

Start the game and play in English. View attachment 931935

Workupload
I keep getting this message for every line
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

anyone knows how to fix this?

niah137

Aug 16, 2017
anyone know how to give the nun the elixir sample? can't seem to find her and can't get in the monastery

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Need help guys!! in v9.0, stuck on Helen quest.

To trigger Helen quest, I was supposed to use the restroom in the university. however, I could not find the extra icon. However, I visited Helen in class, and got refused. Arranged meeting and then picked Tanisha. After that, there was suppposed to be a sex scene with Tanisha, which never happened. Then Megan was supposed to bring me her home keys next morning, that didnt happen either..... what am I doing wrong?

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021

To trigger Helen quest, I was supposed to use the restroom in the university. however, I could not find the extra icon. However, I visited Helen in class, and got refused. Arranged meeting and then picked Tanisha. After that, there was suppposed to be a sex scene with Tanisha, which never happened. Then Megan was supposed to bring me her home keys next morning, that didnt happen either..... what am I doing wrong?

Ok so figured out the toilet part.. I had used the home toilet, so didnt need to pee. re did by using university toilet and then talking to Helen, holding teacher's lounge meeting ... Picked Tanisha but no sex scene with her, and no the event where Megan gives me Helen's home key. Stats are Maxed... Whats wrong?

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
Ok so figured out the toilet part.. I had used the home toilet, so didnt need to pee. re did by using university toilet and then talking to Helen, holding teacher's lounge meeting ... Picked Tanisha but no sex scene with her, and no the event where Megan gives me Helen's home key. Stats are Maxed... Whats wrong?
you should get the key the next week day after the staff meeting,

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Thank you so much for taking the time to reply. That the problem.. Its not triggering :(
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you should get the key the next week day after the staff meeting,
Thank you so much for taking the time to reply. That the problem.. Its not triggering :(
FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT!!! had to check the script to do it... this triggers only on a Friday!... I did the staff meeting on a Monday... so it didnt trigger! Life is good again :)

nyrawin

Dec 3, 2020
Gonna try to work a bit on the existing translation. Mostly translate whatever's missing. The shop and the map are images, which are a bit tricky to edit. Well, as long as it's readable, I guess that's enough. Not gonna try to do a perfect job.

The journal with the girls' infos is filled with untranslated data. Several hundred lines. This is gonna take a while.

I might try to correct the existing translation later on (mostly the really broken parts where the translation doesn't make much sense) but not a priority.

Good old google translation with a bit of context deduction by the way. I don't speak a word of russian.

EDIT : btw is the 0.9 download in the OP the latest translation ? I've downloaded the 1.2 ver of the game and will probably work on that instead so if there's already a WIP somewhere, that would be helpful. Else i'll just transfer the current translation on the 1.2 version.

screenshot0009.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0008.png

Last edited:

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
EDIT : btw is the 0.9 download in the OP the latest translation ?
yes 0.9 is the current translated build avalible here, if you are translating a newer build then you will be a hero as interest in translating this game keeps dropping.

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes