Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Gonna try to work a bit on the existing translation. Mostly translate whatever's missing. The shop and the map are images, which are a bit tricky to edit. Well, as long as it's readable, I guess that's enough. Not gonna try to do a perfect job.

The journal with the girls' infos is filled with untranslated data. Several hundred lines. This is gonna take a while.

I might try to correct the existing translation later on (mostly the really broken parts where the translation doesn't make much sense) but not a priority.

Good old google translation with a bit of context deduction by the way. I don't speak a word of russian.

EDIT : btw is the 0.9 download in the OP the latest translation ? I've downloaded the 1.2 ver of the game and will probably work on that instead so if there's already a WIP somewhere, that would be helpful. Else i'll just transfer the current translation on the 1.2 version.

View attachment 1126622 View attachment 1126623 View attachment 1126625 View attachment 1126626
YOU DA MAN!!!!!!!! In my personal copy I tried some tricks, mostly to figure out the days, but it was HARD because of the number of places I had to make the changes, and if it could not find the right russian string, the game would crap out and take away all the options... I finally fixed it, but the next update I just kinda figured out the "look" of the word for each day :p
All power to you! You're doing God's work... for the demon's aid!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

yes 0.9 is the current translated build avalible here, if you are translating a newer build then you will be a hero as interest in translating this game keeps dropping.
A hero Indeed!!

Xendal

Nov 27, 2018
Hi guys, I have a problem with the nurse. When she falls, I cant catch her although I have full stats. Anyone knows what to do ? :D thx

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
Hi guys, I have a problem with the nurse. When she falls, I cant catch her although I have full stats. Anyone knows what to do ? :D thx
you may want to use the fitness center to increase your stats manually then wait a few days for it to decrease naturally then use the cheat function in the bedroom to remax your stats and try again.

Reactions: Xendal

nyrawin

Dec 3, 2020
Well, I can't find a way to merge the existing translation from ArkadiyVicont in the 1.2 version. It just won't fill the strings even though it worked with what I've added (locations names and weekdays for example).

Guess i'm redoing the whole translation from scratch. Well, not completely, i'll use it as a base. Who knows, I might learn a bit of russian along the way ....

Learned a nice tip though : you can put your translated pictures in the tl folder and it will automatically fetch them (just need to copy the directory structure like tl/images/market/...jpg instead of game/images/market/...jpg . No need to replace the original image. Neat.

EDIT : Felt I was making good progress after (re)translating the damn intro until I opened the "helen" translation file. 4000 lines to translate just for this single file. This is gonna be quite a ride. Welp, back to it. Might even get to play the actual game at one point, who knows. (y)

EDIT 2 : no time is better spent than spent translating russian sex ads. My text extractor couldn't quite get out the last words on the bottom right add but I think i'll survive not knowing what's written there.

writing writing.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0011.png mckillnews.png

Last edited:

Askkd

Oct 30, 2020
Well, I can't find a way to merge the existing translation from ArkadiyVicont in the 1.2 version. It just won't fill the strings even though it worked with what I've added (locations names and weekdays for example).

Guess i'm redoing the whole translation from scratch. Well, not completely, i'll use it as a base. Who knows, I might learn a bit of russian along the way ....

Learned a nice tip though : you can put your translated pictures in the tl folder and it will automatically fetch them (just need to copy the directory structure like tl/images/market/...jpg instead of game/images/market/...jpg . No need to replace the original image. Neat.

EDIT : Felt I was making good progress after (re)translating the damn intro until I opened the "helen" translation file. 4000 lines to translate just for this single file. This is gonna be quite a ride. Welp, back to it. Might even get to play the actual game at one point, who knows. (y)

EDIT 2 : no time is better spent than spent translating russian sex ads. My text extractor couldn't quite get out the last words on the bottom right add but I think i'll survive not knowing what's written there.

View attachment 1127920 View attachment 1127921 View attachment 1127922 View attachment 1130329
When will be the 1.2 translation got finished.

nyrawin

Dec 3, 2020
When will be the 1.2 translation got finished.
No idea. Not anytime soon. There are thousands of lines to translate since I can't merge the previous translation. (But I probably would have redone it all anyway.)

I'll try to estimate how long that will take once I've made a bit more progress.

Reactions: RHFlash
D

Deleted member 2704656

No idea. Not anytime soon. There are thousands of lines to translate since I can't merge the previous translation. (But I probably would have redone it all anyway.)

I'll try to estimate how long that will take once I've made a bit more progress.
Is it's working for Android ????

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
If you dont know russian, the tranlation will not be good. There are some phrases that only make sense in russian and dont translate well in english.

nyrawin

Dec 3, 2020
If you dont know russian, the tranlation will not be good. There are some phrases that only make sense in russian and dont translate well in english.
Well i'm not translating literally, I'm cross-referencing several translating sites with exemples used in actual papers. When something does sound really odd, i'l use the context of the scene to find a fitting english equivalent.

So far the most annoying things are the naming convention, with the middle name and all that, and the difference between casual and formal "you". We have that in France so I know what they mean but it doesn't make sense to translate it in english.
Doesn't appear much but there is a menu to ask someone to use the casual "you" rather than the formal one. Which in english means "use you instead of you".

D

Deleted member 2704656

Well i'm not translating literally, I'm cross-referencing several translating sites with exemples used in actual papers. When something does sound really odd, i'l use the context of the scene to find a fitting english equivalent.

So far the most annoying things are the naming convention, with the middle name and all that, and the difference between casual and formal "you". We have that in France so I know what they mean but it doesn't make sense to translate it in english.
Doesn't appear much but there is a menu to ask someone to use the casual "you" rather than the formal one. Which in english means "use you instead of you".
Wanna say u to Good luck for your job didn't get ans is it work in Android???

nyrawin

Dec 3, 2020
Wanna say u to Good luck for your job didn't get ans is it work in Android???
I don't really know. I downloaded the 1.2 version of game for PC but it was a 20go download. I'm only adding translation files and pictures so I guess it should be possible to repackage it for Android afterwards ?

If I even come close to finishing translating the game, I'll look into it.

Reactions: the X hunter
D

Deleted member 2704656

I don't really know. I downloaded the 1.2 version of this game for PC but it was a 20go download. I'm only adding translation files and pictures so I guess it should be possible to repackage it for Android afterwards ?
Good luck

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018

Thank you for working on it at all. Good luck on your quest hero

Xendal

Nov 27, 2018
Hi guys,
i ll have a bug.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/characters/elly/elly_home/ell_unl_house_day_duo.jpg'>:
File "game/elly.rpy", line 4747, in script
call screen elly_house_after_corr
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 485, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/characters/elly/elly_home/ell_unl_house_day_duo.jpg'.

There is no folder named "Elly_Home". So is this a script error, or incompelte file ?

Greets

nyrawin

Dec 3, 2020
Hi guys,
i ll have a bug.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/characters/elly/elly_home/ell_unl_house_day_duo.jpg'>:
File "game/elly.rpy", line 4747, in script
call screen elly_house_after_corr
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 485, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/characters/elly/elly_home/ell_unl_house_day_duo.jpg'.

There is no folder named "Elly_Home". So is this a script error, or incompelte file ?

Greets
Which version ? There's a folder "Elly_Home" in the 1.2 version but not in the 0.9.

Reactions: Xendal

nyrawin

Dec 3, 2020
The game contains 39,939 dialogue blocks, containing 246,465 words and
1,687,577 characters, for an average of 6.2 words and 42 characters per block.

The english translation contains 39,939 dialogue blocks, containing 13,945
words and 91,580 characters, for an average of 0.3 words and 2 characters per
block.

So I found this nice little feature in renpy to help me check my progress. 13,945/246,465 = 5,6% of the translation done. Not taking into account the time spent extracting and translating pictures but still .. that hurts a bit, haha.

Hoping to get to 10% done over the weekend. :)

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
I don't really know. I downloaded the 1.2 version of game for PC but it was a 20go download. I'm only adding translation files and pictures so I guess it should be possible to repackage it for Android afterwards ?

If I even come close to finishing translating the game, I'll look into it.
Do you have the link to 1.2 download?

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes