lumley

Aug 28, 2017
Remaking scenes for what reason, lol. Who even asked for this to happen...
He such a scammer

Deadednoi987

Jun 7, 2020
Is the game still in development?
And does the creator have another patreon or discord they upload on?
i thought this game died a year ago :/

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Go back a page or two, maybe 3, there is an update and even another one, it's all in Russian. There is a translation in process but until it's fully translated, the OP won't be updated with new releases.

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
because of the Ukrane Russia stupidity the dev left Petreon for Boosty I have posted the link in this thread a couple times just search Boosty and you'll find it, but simply put from what we know yes the development is still happening and while supporting the dev is fine enough and sharing newer builds if you can is great what we really need is a translator but everyone that has started recently ghost out on us,

Reactions: RHFlash

Deadednoi987

Jun 7, 2020
because of the Ukrane Russia stupidity the dev left Petreon for Boosty I have posted the link in this thread a couple times just search Boosty and you'll find it, but simply put from what we know yes the development is still happening and while supporting the dev is fine enough and sharing newer builds if you can is great what we really need is a translator but everyone that has started recently ghost out on us,
Ah ok gotcha cheers mate i was wondering what had happened and recently finally managwd to platy the translated 0.9 n wanted to know if it was actually abandoned cheers for the info

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes