Cumfucius

Oct 19, 2017
Some probably understand it (not everyone here speaks English), some probably just want to see the scenes, you can just use UNREN For All and extract everything and view the video/images with your favorite app e.g.: XnViewMP.

The partial translation might also work up to a certain point into the game as well.
Well some of us know that lang, just like me, some of us use screentranslate

barbuncela

Sep 3, 2017
And in this version, compressed or I don't know what, there are bugs. After the story with the twins, Ray disappears. She's nowhere to be found. Neither at the university, the icon is gone, nor at home. It only appears when they go to sleep. In general, after version 0.9, whatever version I play, even from the beginning, there is always a moment where either there is an error or the script stops no matter how much you turn. Apparently it really is abandoned.

Blackbiboba

Feb 8, 2022
Some probably understand it (not everyone here speaks English), some probably just want to see the scenes, you can just use UNREN For All and extract everything and view the video/images with your favorite app e.g.: XnViewMP.

The partial translation might also work up to a certain point into the game as well.
How do you compress the game i know the game have pictures and videos so if you change png files to other fromat the game maybe not work as well because i tryed first time to compress the game did you know that ? You cant even change the resolution of pics just decreasing the quality even problem with video formats

Blackbiboba

Feb 8, 2022
And in this version, compressed or I don't know what, there are bugs. After the story with the twins, Ray disappears. She's nowhere to be found. Neither at the university, the icon is gone, nor at home. It only appears when they go to sleep. In general, after version 0.9, whatever version I play, even from the beginning, there is always a moment where either there is an error or the script stops no matter how much you turn. Apparently it really is abandoned.
Its happens when a file missing or a wrong fromat conversion or mabye the bug of real game from dev did you see any error . and what is written in the picture screenshot that and give that to the compressor

barbuncela

Sep 3, 2017
I am a regular user. And I would like when I get something for it to work. Like when I download another game, it runs, and I play it. With this one...real harassment after 0.9. They weren't bugs, fixes, additions, etc. Version one, another, third. Each stops somewhere, or remains hanging in the void. You never know if the version has been played or if there are more. It just became unpleasant to play with all the bugs. I think it is proper that whoever makes something should first test it and then offer it. It applies to everyone including the developer.

Ronsa

Jun 27, 2022
When you try to fight that dude at park in min game it's say tap key but it's not working sorry for my poor English and grammar

Nessiah

Mar 20, 2018
Sad there's been no new fan-translator to pick up this otherwise great game ever since ver 0.9.

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
Is the game completed? Or are there going to be more updates in the future?
from what we know the dev is nearing completion but apparently she likes to push delays like noone else and split parts up more that Peter Jackson did with the Hobbit, and even when the finished game comes out we still need someone subbed to her boosty page to share it and then translate it.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Xena_0294

Dec 21, 2021
man someone who know russain and completed the game v1.3, can you make some kind a walkthrough for v1.3 so at least it can become playable somehow. as some irregular translator script is there so walkthrough will be of very very great help.

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes