Cumfucius

Oct 19, 2017
Does anybody know how to unlock watersports with the twins?
Progress though the "breaking" was pretty straight forward. After that I'm lost.
You have to unlock it for all other characters, then you must catch twins while they do their "business"

ninea

Feb 1, 2018
You have to unlock it for all other characters, then you must catch twins while they do their "business"
I die everything last version, so older charakters should be done.
Am I missing someone from the new Update?
With the twins even after cheching for two weeks I'm not getting anything with the Red twin and blue does only have a hint.

Cumfucius

Oct 19, 2017
I die everything last version, so older charakters should be done.
Am I missing someone from the new Update?
With the twins even after cheching for two weeks I'm not getting anything with the Red twin and blue does only have a hint.
First scene with blue, second with red, then again blue, then goes food scene with both

ninea

Feb 1, 2018
First scene with blue, second with red, then again blue, then goes food scene with both
Sorry, for the need of clarification. What ist the first Scene with blue and how to Trigger it. At the Moment blue does her Business somethimes but other than watching I cant to anything. Red seems to have an Iron bladder. Even after two weeks I can Not Trigger anything with her in any time Slot.

Cumfucius

Oct 19, 2017
Sorry, for the need of clarification. What ist the first Scene with blue and how to Trigger it. At the Moment blue does her Business somethimes but other than watching I cant to anything. Red seems to have an Iron bladder. Even after two weeks I can Not Trigger anything with her in any time Slot.
i triggered red on wednesday morning (Среда, утро), upper i shared my saves, there you can find those events

ninea

Feb 1, 2018
i triggered red on wednesday morning (Среда, утро), upper i shared my saves, there you can find those events
Thanks to your saves I found my Problem. It seems the first scene with blue is the trigger, but if you had that scene in the older version it does not set the right flags. I had to restart on one of my older saves to get the right version of the scene and I'm now able to continue the questline.

Again thx for the help and saves.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I decided to make a compressed version for folks who actually want this game but think 30GB is ridiculous ;)

WARNING: This is in Russian ONLY for now, it's not been translated yet! You have been warned!

Lust City v1.3 BETA Twins Epilogue

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
how are you guys playing this game if it has not been translated..
Some probably understand it (not everyone here speaks English), some probably just want to see the scenes, you can just use UNREN For All and extract everything and view the video/images with your favorite app e.g.: XnViewMP.

The partial translation might also work up to a certain point into the game as well.

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes