whydoineedto

May 21, 2022
So, If I understand the last couple of pages of this thread. The game is almost done, and someone is translating from Russian to English and because it's taking so long it's "technically" abandoned, but not really?

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
So, If I understand the last couple of pages of this thread. The game is almost done, and someone is translating from Russian to English and because it's taking so long it's "technically" abandoned, but not really?
its a bit more complex than that, the dev hated people translating the game from "current builds" and eventually had a massive melt down over it and started banning people from their patreon she even slightly suspected was sharing new builds, eventually the dev grew apathetic to the situation but by then hardly anyone was left interested in translating work, there was 1 really rushed one thats the 0.9 build, but by then it was decided to mark this game as abandond because translation efforts would constantly die out, DonOps is currently translating a newer build and I guess after he releases that translation we will have a talk on where to go next.

Last edited:

DonOps

Mar 19, 2022
DonOps hope you have had a nice new years rest, do you have any news to share with us?? :)
Thanks. I hope you had one too!. In terms of progress, there is only anna, rei and gallery left, but it is still being worked on. When I have free time, I work on it. The main reason for this is that, in addition to my regular responsibilities, I've been working on my own game for quite some time. If you liked the style and animations in this game, I hope you'll try my game as well. As you can see, progress is being made, but at a snail's pace. I wish I had someone to assist me with this; sorry for the lengthy delay.

1675264690448.png

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
If you liked the style and animations in this game, I hope you'll try my game as well. As you can see, progress is being made, but at a snail's pace. I wish I had someone to assist me with this; sorry for the lengthy delay.
Whoa whoa whoa...I’m gonna need more details about this game you’re making :oops:

DonOps

Mar 19, 2022
Whoa whoa whoa...I’m gonna need more details about this game you’re making :oops:
Thanks for taking interest! It is a sandbox game. The story is going well, and I even hired several people to improve it (for side-stories). I'm constantly working on the balance to make it a good experience where you can enjoy the story and gameplay without becoming bored or diving into grind.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: RHFlash

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Thanks for taking interest! It is a sandbox game. The story is going well, and I even hired several people to improve it (for side-stories). I'm constantly working on the balance to make it a good experience where you can enjoy the story and gameplay without becoming bored or diving into grind.
Ooh man I’m liking what I’m hearing! If you make a development thread, or feel like sharing more details or screenshots please don’t hesitate to share.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DonOps

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
The Question is where can we follow this work?

Reactions: DonOps and RHFlash

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
We currently only have a discord server for development purposes. I'll share more information about the game once it's in a stable state. What I want to avoid at all costs are bugs and a lackluster release, so I'm doing everything I can to make the first release a good playable experience.
I won’t bombard you with questions at the moment then, but would it be alright if I ask if the protagonist will be futa or not?

DonOps

Mar 19, 2022
I won’t bombard you with questions at the moment then, but would it be alright if I ask if the protagonist will be futa or not?
He won't be a futa, but there will be plenty of those in the world with whom he can have fun. He was born as a twin.

Reactions: RHFlash

DonOps

Mar 19, 2022
Will he be a femboy, or a cute twink? Or just an average/manly/ugly guy?
I don't want to give too much away about the plot, but many things will be optional. I've already created a substantial amount of content for this, but it isn't yet ready for the initial release. There will be no ugly guys in the game because I don't vibe with this fetish. The player, on the other hand, is normal, unlike his twin. You can decide whether or not to transform later.

Reactions: Dgunslinger

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Kind of a long shot here, but in the H scenes there are often gifs that loop and you can’t click through them, you just have to sit there and watch it loop until it’s done. Is there a way that this could easily be altered in the code?

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 7 Votes