DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
Those are the developer's original uploads. Telling me this won't help you.
Im assuming your translated version will be an independant upload, if so I recommend getting dl.rpdl.net to make a torrent for it as they are currently a decent option for torrent on this site.

DonOps

Mar 19, 2022
I figured I should at least report on the translation. As previously stated, it moves slowly, but progress is being made. I work on it whenever I have free time in real life, so I can't give you a specific date for uploading the files just yet. But I'm translating literally everything in this game, and I'll do it well. The good news is that once my translation is complete, each new game update will be much easier to handle from there on.

However, because I dislike the game's developer personally, I will no longer support her, and thus I will be unable to provide you with the most recent updates for this game. We can only hope that her updates are pirated by someone else.

Jun 10, 2022
I figured I should at least report on the translation. As previously stated, it moves slowly, but progress is being made. I work on it whenever I have free time in real life, so I can't give you a specific date for uploading the files just yet. But I'm translating literally everything in this game, and I'll do it well. The good news is that once my translation is complete, each new game update will be much easier to handle from there on.

However, because I dislike the game's developer personally, I will no longer support her, and thus I will be unable to provide you with the most recent updates for this game. We can only hope that her updates are pirated by someone else.
You're right! Mate! she is Useless,Selfishness, Laziness and Worthless :devilish:

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial ports of Lust City 1.3 Beta
RPA File:
PC File:
Android File:

PC Special Instructions:

Download both the PC File AND the RPA File.
Extract the PC zip file and place LC_1.3b.rpa in the game folder

Android Special Instructions:
Download both Android File AND the RPA File
Install the apk.
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/com.lust.city/game folder.
Copy the rpa file to the directory indicated in game. (game will quit now)
Restart the game.

Advise keeping gl2 disabled unless you have a PowerVR gpu or experiance video problems.

Corrections can and likely will be made to the Android version, currently in Android there is very limited translation.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Yes, as I said not a lot of translation. I've reused old files from 0.9 until DonOps gets through with his new (and probably far better) translation. If you want a near 100% translation use the 0.9 until this is completed.
I have tested auto importing saves from 0.9 succesfully but can't guarantee it won't break later in the game.

Aug 23, 2021
Yes, as I said not a lot of translation. I've reused old files from 0.9 until DonOps gets through with his new (and probably far better) translation. If you want a near 100% translation use the 0.9 until this is completed.
I have tested auto importing saves from 0.9 succesfully but can't guarantee it won't break later in the game.
Save Game Pls! Or Unlock those Gallery. :(

Last edited:

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017

So a question I did recently think of, Did you start the translation from scratch or are you using one of the two previous efforts as a base to work off?

Omniel

Jun 28, 2017
I don't use any outside sources; I translate everything myself. And, yes, I began from scratch.
Hey... I see you're doing the translation for this game... If you want any images which have Russian text hardcoded to be translated let me know/ DM me I can help... I know my way around photoshop. I wanted to send this to you as a message but I think only a few people can DM you.

I will be glad if this can help you even a little bit.

Reactions: DonOps

DonOps

Mar 19, 2022
Hey... I see you're doing the translation for this game... If you want any images which have Russian text hardcoded to be translated let me know/ DM me I can help... I know my way around photoshop. I wanted to send this to you as a message but I think only a few people can DM you.

I will be glad if this can help you even a little bit.
Thank you for the offer, but I've already finished translating the map, which was the only thing that needed to be changed.

OiyeGit

Aug 27, 2018
It is for me.

The world could always use more futa games.

If I have to see dick in my games i'd rather that dick be on a woman. I just don't find men attractive, not judging those that do though. I know some here would rather look at naked men, it's just not my thing.
I agree. and despite my needlessly arguments on discord Trans is not the same as Futa and dude with tits isnt shemale.
we are at least 165 years away (war and dumbass school shootings included) from having the right technology to either do brain transplants or get rid of that ignorant law on human cloning to remake people in their dream bodies.
The female form was damn near perfect and adding a dick is ok but the balls have to go

l1monat54

Sep 14, 2018
usually Russians translate English games. it's so funny to watch when it happens the other way around

обычно русские переводят английские игры. Так потешно смотреть когда это происходит наоборот

no offense to anyone;)

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I agree. and despite my needlessly arguments on discord Trans is not the same as Futa and dude with tits isnt shemale.
we are at least 165 years away (war and dumbass school shootings included) from having the right technology to either do brain transplants or get rid of that ignorant law on human cloning to remake people in their dream bodies.
The female form was damn near perfect and adding a dick is ok but the balls have to go
...Full Package Futa is the only real futa.
Just sayin your preference isnt everyone elses. More ppl should realize this and I mean from any side of the argument.

Reactions: OiyeGit
4.90 star(s) 7 Votes