DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
Only two characters remain, as well as the replay gallery, which I want to finish last. So far, everything has gone smoothly because I started translating the ones with the most content.
Not making fun or anything like that just this popped into my head a couple days ago and would not leave so I had to make it real xD enjoy

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
It has over 300,000 lines of text, and I'm working on it on my own whenever I have time. I wish I could speed things up, but I can't.
that and Russian to English translation according to most is a task more akin to torture and we are all thankful you are even up to the challenge, but yeah my post before was just meant to be something silly my mind could not let go of.

Reactions: RHFlash and DonOps

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Has anyone figured out how to trigger sex in bathtub where littledemon fucks mc, I only unlocked scene when mc fucks littledemon??

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
Has anyone figured out how to trigger sex in bathtub where littledemon fucks mc, I only unlocked scene when mc fucks littledemon??
most likely has to do with the Dom/sub stats the dev semi implimented, some choices through out the early/mid game allow you to make the MC give in and take and enjoy cock, I think doing that enough locks in the sub path later on, idk its been while since I last played.

Reactions: buttman1945

paladino05

Nov 13, 2022
Hey guys!

I'd like to know if the game has fully animated sex scenes. That's a big turn-on for me

Thanks!

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
Hey guys!

I'd like to know if the game has fully animated sex scenes. That's a big turn-on for me

Thanks!
in short, yes, longer, not quite there are alot of animated sex scenes but they are cut up into segments that do look a tiny bit jank but still they do the job they are supposed to.

Last edited:

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Has it been long enough to ask DonOps for another status update? If we pester him off we’re paddle-less up a creek full of you know what.

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
Has it been long enough to ask DonOps for another status update? If we pester him off we’re paddle-less up a creek full of you know what.
I was gonna give it till a week or two into Feb, considering there will be a new build of Gods Call out in a couple days then Sometime this month the public release of the new Succubus Tales build will also be out,

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
I was gonna give it till a week or two into Feb, considering there will be a new build of Gods Call out in a couple days then Sometime this month the public release of the new Succubus Tales build will also be out,
You’re a man of culture

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes