EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Imagen_titulo_copia.png

Overview:
A couple weeks ago Sophie got expelled from university due to her bad grades, due to a stroke of luck she immediately got a job supervising the development of a resort colony. About a week after the interview Sophie was already traveling to her new job. Help Sophie develop this planet from a jungle to a luxury hotel and maybe have some fun with the rest of the crew.​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-04
Release Date: 2022-12-13
Developer: Moccasin's Mirror - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Prequel: Lust Vessel
Voices: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

*Saves from previous versions won't work with v0.7

DOWNLOAD

Win: - - -
Mac : - - -
Android (v0.7): - - -

ss1.png ss2.png ss3.png ss4.png ss5.png 3Aur1.png

Last edited:

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
100% lesbian patch is possible? No mandatory guys or futa? 100% dick free is possible?

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
*A Couple weeks ago Sophie got expelled due to bad grades*

*She gets hired to become the supervisor for the development of a resort colony*

This sounds like wherever she went to work at has a god awful hiring department

Avakao

Jun 4, 2020
I'm loving it. Sophie's personality is really sweet and I'm in love with all the girls so far I also really like the game mechanics, simple (for which Sophie and is very thankful) and I can see some interesting buildings in the future. I also really like the art. I Can't wait for more.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Moccasin's Mirror

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
Probably either needs a dark text box or different than white for text color. Hard to read the text some screens in the android version.

Looking forward to where this goes!

Last edited:
Reactions: Devilman88

Deleted member 1684328

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2019
The art is amazing! However, I find some menu options not very readable on certain backgrounds:

1634791042744.png

I didn't even know there was a choice until I moved around with my cursor

And there also seems to be inconsistency between the main outfits:

1634791225484.png

But when I click on another door:

1634791252714.png

deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
A couple weeks ago Sophie got expelled from university due to her bad grades, due to a stroke of luck she immediately got a job supervising the development of a resort colony.
That's how you know it's just a game

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
I enjoyed what's playable so far. The VN format makes it just a lot more tolerable than Lust Vessel, where I wasn't a fan of the survival horror-esque resource management combined with the not-to-my-taste enemy designs. Being able to play without seeing any male/female scenes is nice, though I wish you got a proper warning for what the tape in Sophia's closet showed.

I do hope this isn't cutting into the development time for New Body New Life (Remake) though, unless that's being handled by someone else who's a part of Moccasin's Mirror (not sure if it's anything like a dev team or just one person).

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I enjoyed what's playable so far. The VN format makes it just a lot more tolerable than Lust Vessel, where I wasn't a fan of the survival horror-esque resource management combined with the not-to-my-taste enemy designs. Being able to play without seeing any male/female scenes is nice, though I wish you got a proper warning for what the tape in Sophia's closet showed.

I do hope this isn't cutting into the development time for New Body New Life (Remake) though, unless that's being handled by someone else who's a part of Moccasin's Mirror (not sure if it's anything like a dev team or just one person).
We'll add the warning for the tape in the next version, and don't worry about NBNL's development since we have been working on both games all the year, but this is the first public release of Lust Colony.
In fact the next version of NBNL should be posted here in 3 weeks.

Mac version is Linux?
Weirdly enough you are the first one to notice that, I'll have the proper mac version later today

rionnn

Nov 15, 2020
We'll add the warning for the tape in the next version, and don't worry about NBNL's development since we have been working on both games all the year, but this is the first public release of Lust Colony.
In fact the next version of NBNL should be posted here in 3 weeks.
Weirdly enough you are the first one to notice that, I'll have the proper mac version later today

Reactions: idk_somehornyguy
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes