StarrLord

May 29, 2017
Here's my save file with 8 CHIPS to open the basement doors if you want to see the dialogue that occurs when you put in 4 since there's only 1 CHIP this update. (Also I have everything unlocked for the current update on the file too.)

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
Here's my save file with 8 CHIPS to open the basement doors if you want to see the dialogue that occurs when you put in 4 since there's only 1 CHIP this update. (Also I have everything unlocked for the current update on the file too.)
How did you find that 1 chip in this update?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
BULLSHIT.

Firstly, There are NO new chips in this update.

Secondly, everybody knows how to edit saves using saveeditonline. So, we don't need them. STOP IT.

Thirdly, even though you fill all the slots, the doors WON'T OPEN anyways. IT WON'T HAPPEN ANYTHING, and you won't see any dialogue at all. Just the usual previous chat you had when you put the 2 chips you already had.

StarrLord

May 29, 2017
How did you find that 1 chip in this update?
There's one in one of the two chests you open with the skeleton keys from the treasure map or the priest's room there's another CHIP in the priest's room but it might not be obtainable right now; I'm not sure. I think it's not in the washroom chest it's in the other one.

StarrLord

May 29, 2017
BULLSHIT.

Firstly, There are NO new chips in this update.

Secondly, everybody knows how to edit saves using saveeditonline. So, we don't need them. STOP IT.

Thirdly, even though you fill all the slots, the doors WON'T OPEN anyways. IT WON'T HAPPEN ANYTHING, and you won't see any dialogue at all. Just the usual previous chat you had when you put the 2 chips you already had.
I put the save there since there is new dialogue from the girls and the narrator when you put in chip 3 and 4 also chip 4 has a warning that you can't ever remove the chips if you get to four. Just educational for later when we get the chips you guys already know what's up.

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
There's one in one of the two chests you open with the skeleton keys from the treasure map or the priest's room there's another CHIP in the priest's room but it might not be obtainable right now; I'm not sure. I think it's not in the washroom chest it's in the other one.
You can get the CHIP in the priest's room. Just click on the radiator in that room. It will deactivate the laser.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
1) most lilkely you're playing the old 25% update, pal;

2) you counted 2 chips YOURSELF;

3) we're playing the NEW 34% update RIGHT NOW. THERE ARE NO NEW CHIPS: so there are 2 chips in the game right now.

StarrLord

May 29, 2017
1) most lilkely you're playing the old 25% update, pal;

2) you counted 2 chips YOURSELF;

3) we're playing the NEW 34% update RIGHT NOW. THERE ARE NO NEW CHIPS: so there are 2 chips in the game right now.
1~ I'm on the 34% which you can see if you look at the save file.
2~ Man you like using bold.
3~ All Goblins Must Die.

gubl

May 31, 2018
Anyone have the locations of the golden coins? I am short of one to get amanda 2nd costume.
You are not only one. I have same shortage for one coin to buy last outfit and I have no use of cheats (save mods) at any stage , while I frisked map pretty thoroughly, so I guess it is ok. More coins will be added along the way, unless, someone from this thread who did not use any cheats got +1.

4.40 star(s) 255 Votes