dp123

Aug 9, 2017
Typically not a fan of the RPGM format, although I think it fit this game quite well. Really love this game, kudos to NLT Media

landmines

May 6, 2017
can i know what's new ??
just found 1 kamasutra page, but still on 33%
am i missing something? is there any new coins/heart/event?

El Perverso

Nov 2, 2017
can i know what's new ??
just found 1 kamasutra page, but still on 33%
am i missing something? is there any new coins/heart/event?
On Hard there is one heart container in the same closet as the new page is. Besides, you have to purchase outfits to get 34%.

dave888

Jul 19, 2018
Im stuck at hint:You have the pictures now go show andy. When i tak to him he says Somethign screwy with that security guard he was mumbling somethign under his breath as he passed by. I even used the sd card in the computer but he still doesnt get them. also mum is bugged waiting for amanda to clean off but she is also in the room with bancroft and they send me away when i enter. found the priest in the chapel and i got an access card for upper east room in the first floor but i cant unlock it

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
p.s.: I am totally aware that few people will read this and dweebs and dummies will keep asking for it. Therefore I'm aware I wasted my time posting this. :censored::censored:
Here let me try one asking one that everyone seems to want.

Need help in getting the 4 remaining Bancroft kamasutra pages and the 12 Katherine kamasutra pages.
I'll hand over the kamasutra MakeOut scene for Val plus these three other ones:
1- Val MakeOut (kamasutra scene)
2- Val Assrub
3- Val WatchMasterbate (Yes we know, we are "Masters"):p
4- Val Handjob

PS: Please read Trapezio's comments first. The answers are there! :sneaky:

Reactions: Trapezio
4.40 star(s) 255 Votes