Jrock0986

Jun 20, 2018
The chip's in the chest. you get the key from opening the door the card key in the woods opens

I've got 39/40 pages. I got the one in the church, in the woods, and in the top of the stairs of the east tower. Was there a 4th or was I missing it from a prior update?
There's one buried next to the dead tree on the left side of school.

Are there enough coins to get all available outfits? I'm at 2/4 for that Valerie outfit.

k3ven

Dec 8, 2017
You know adult games have a pattern when the introduction of the bald black character immediately makes me think the game's gonna be introducing ntr (f95's definition at least)
Based on feedback from NLT Patreons there would have to be a massive shift in audience for that to happen. No one wants NTR so I can't imagine it being introduced. The character is from past comics, so there is a reason for him being in the game.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Lust Epidemic v.41012.
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Walka

Jul 18, 2017
Did you transfer the save folder to the new one srry dumb question but have to ask to help ofc :)
Yep! I did this I think twice before and it worked fine then, is it because I downloaded an uncompressed version this time? Maybe that's why?

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Yep! I did this I think twice before and it worked fine then, is it because I downloaded an uncompressed version this time? Maybe that's why?
doesn't hurt to try that I always do the uncompressed versions and just checking you put your save folder in the www folder correct ?

hazzi

Oct 10, 2017
I'm missing one page for Katherine. it's the one above blowjob. Does anyone know where i can find it?

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
So it says that my archive is corrupt when I try to extract the zip. Anyone know what the issue might be?

4.40 star(s) 255 Votes