WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Rather short update but I liked that we got a new area to explore and that a new character turned up. I wonder what his motives are, tho'... I anyone else getting a feeling he might have a thing or two going on w/ a certain mom?

Not so enamoured w/ the basement chicks tbh. Whereas Elisabeth seems cold and distant and just 'doesn't do' it for me Violet albeit pregnant at least make a cute face when blessed.

Looking forward to further developments, seeing as we're only at 41% at this time. Wow! Would never have thought I'd become a fan of an RPGM game ever again! ut the scenes and the writing are very nice actually. Well done @ NLT!

One minor complaint though, as it is against logic:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

May 26, 2018
where do you go when buddy is chasing you? I have to keep on resetting it because I'll go into another room and the chase music stops. The hint is also very vague

HardrivenRC

Nov 22, 2018
where do you go when buddy is chasing you? I have to keep on resetting it because I'll go into another room and the chase music stops. The hint is also very vague
The answer to that question is posted above your post. Do please take an effort to read atleast some of the stuff being posted

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
Well it seems Val had something on Tillman, Tillman found out something on Val( i think she somehow messed up at university, it could also explain why Val thinks shes not good anough for the work anymore), and they made somekind of agreement.

4.40 star(s) 255 Votes