gubl

May 31, 2018
Guys I am having trouble playing this game. Every time I start it the screen blacks out and or blacks out during playing the game. Any help or suggestion will be very much appreciated.
There are option to play game just using your browser. Go to www folder then doubleclick on index.html. But save gave functionality will be different (using browser cookie) not a save files people exchange here.

forkhandles

Nov 29, 2017
Took me years to find the calculator. The "hint" said its on the first floor... does the developer know what first floor means?

It was on the ground floor :rolleyes:

Reactions: Three

Shagmonkey

Jul 29, 2017
I keep running into this issue uncaught typeerror: undefined is not a function and the clock thing i changed the _Clock to Clock.ogg the clock issue happens still but not all the time but the other error uncaught typeerror: undefined is not a function keeps stalling me. I cant get passed it even tho i went and downloaded the uncrunched version so i got no clue how to pass the type error any tips would be greatly admired.

k3ven

Dec 8, 2017
I keep running into this issue uncaught typeerror: undefined is not a function and the clock thing i changed the _Clock to Clock.ogg the clock issue happens still but not all the time but the other error uncaught typeerror: undefined is not a function keeps stalling me. I cant get passed it even tho i went and downloaded the uncrunched version so i got no clue how to pass the type error any tips would be greatly admired.
I have a crazy idea that might work. Copy and rename another ogg file in the same directory to be Clock.ogg and see if that works.

Zorg

Jun 12, 2017
Something is wrong with the screwdriver and gratе, a little help - maybe I'm not in the right place....

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Took me years to find the calculator. The "hint" said its on the first floor... does the developer know what first floor means?

It was on the ground floor :rolleyes:

You needed the calculator AFTER you talked with Andy and told him that the ladies were looking for him... why didn't you see that it was where it was? :confused::confused:

I don't think it's fair blaming the author for our own faults.

Reactions: DirkP

DiAbLo_SV

Apr 14, 2017
There are option to play game just using your browser. Go to www folder then doubleclick on index.html. But save gave functionality will be different (using browser cookie) not a save files people exchange here.
Thank you man but how do I load my save games?

Jozzmo

Jan 9, 2018
I think he's rolling it out in couple of hours. He usually does it around that time on 5th and 20th.

4.40 star(s) 255 Votes