seriah

Sep 3, 2018
Maybe some sort of save game edit. The problem was patched, but hasn't been updated here. If you want, a few posts ago I posted a zip file that has every release's starting point as a different save file. You can try that if all else fails.
Thanks bro. But maybe i'm just going to chill for some time before i have enough desire to play it again. Anyway, great game!!

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
I know what you're saying...but it doesn't look too good for Val.

Let's see, Amanda wonders why Val didn't fire coach Tillman.
Val also was quick to give Andy the answer's during their interrogation.....she didn't want to have Andy ...hmmm.... say too much. We all know Andy is such a loud mouth and a liar! Right? (at least Katherine is safe form this LIAR!) :)
Her story is definitely more complicated now. as I mentioned - I wonder how the MC is going to react?
Yes, but I still do not feel comfortable haha

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
There is not any hint saying coach or Andy fucked Val, or did i miss something? I mean, Andy would have been walking aroun w transporant, if that happened. Aniway, it will be pretty sad if either of them did Val.

Reactions: LucasLeels

k3ven

Dec 8, 2017
There is not any hint saying coach or Andy fucked Val, or did i miss something? I mean, Andy would have been walking aroun w transporant, if that happened. Aniway, it will be pretty sad if either of them did Val.
I don't get it myself. I don't see it at all.

Reactions: doubleCl1cK

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
If you are referring to the game I think this has not happened, but I believe what they are talking about here are theories that lead to the truth

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Me too, even being a game, I'll be sad about it
Whoaaa, folks!!! It was just a theory.
I mean, even Amanda doesn't know why Val didn't fire Tillman.
I know Andy did not screw Val - he's been too busy pounding his Mom for months! He even says it himself in the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Okay, so to make you @LucasLeels , @Danyboy, @k3ven, and any others NOT feel sad. A pool should be done (this is a suggestion) so that the Dev doesn't surprise us all and we find out Val was ... ahem... touched/tarnished/ruined by someone else! :eek:

So the question is:
Do you think Valerie is hiding something because:
1. Andy used the serum to fuck her?
2. She had a fling with coach Tillman (and won't fire him?)
3. Is actually using the revenue from the Serum sale as funding for ESU
4. None of the above.
5. All of the above. :eek::sick:

cheers

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Well i can agree that, there might be something more going on for Val(or might not), but im going to be disapointed, if she just fucked them.
I know how you folks are feeling. But remember, I get Val first! She's mine ! You hear?! :giggle:
The coach Tillman theory is just well....just that, a theory!
Then again, I feel for the brotha (coach Tillman), you know what I mean?

Okay. Fine! Enough!
Nothing happened. Valerie is still....what's the word? Pristine! :love:
Here's another theory, the girls volleyball coach, Mr. Tillman, was caught pounding his daughter!
She is on the volleyball team after all! :D

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
Whoaaa, folks!!! It was just a theory.
I mean, even Amanda doesn't know why Val didn't fire Tillman.
I know Andy did not screw Val - he's been too busy pounding his Mom for months! He even says it himself in the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Okay, so to make you @LucasLeels , @Danyboy, @k3ven, and any others NOT feel sad. A pool should be done (this is a suggestion) so that the Dev doesn't surprise us all and we find out Val was ... ahem... touched/tarnished/ruined by someone else! :eek:

So the question is:
Do you think Valerie is hiding something because:
1. Andy used the serum to fuck her?
2. She had a fling with coach Tillman (and won't fire him?)
3. Is actually using the revenue from the Serum sale as funding for ESU
4. None of the above.
5. All of the above. :eek::sick:

cheers
Thank you

4.40 star(s) 255 Votes