J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
One question: What is the chronological order of the different comics and games of NLT?

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
I UPDATED MY WALKTHROUGH ;)
Thank you so much! I love your format! :D
It makes it infinitely easier to follow through when it's updated per version, as it gives us a "checkpoint" to work from.
Whelp, guess from now on I'll probably just wait for your walkthroughs before I continue the game as it updates. I don't wanna miss anything this great game as to offer.

One question: What is the chronological order of the different comics and games of NLT?
I posted it in this thread, at least in regards to the comics:

NLT's first game, ' ', occurs simultaneously during 'Aunt Deb's Show'. As for ' ', I'm not certain. Then again I didn't really like that game; it was really disappointing compared to his first one and especially this current one. :sneaky:

Reactions: Pharan

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016

Here you are, guys:

- v34122 walkthrough with v37011 update walkthrough at the end of it

- v37011 update walkthrough ONLY.

So,

anyone who played v34122 until the end, just use the latter one.

NOTE: I didn't replay the game from scratch and write a full v37011 walkthrough from the very beginning, therefore NEW players who started playing the game from the latest v37011 version MIGHT encounter some differences.

----

EDIT: 100% working, now (4 coins!)
Thanks, Trapezio. great job, as always

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Thank you so much! I love your format! :D
It makes it infinitely easier to follow through when it's updated per version, as it gives us a "checkpoint" to work from.
Whelp, guess from now on I'll probably just wait for your walkthroughs before I continue the game as it updates. I don't wanna miss anything this great game as to offer.

I posted it in this thread, at least in regards to the comics:

NLT's first game, ' ', occurs simultaneously during 'Aunt Deb's Show'. As for ' ', I'm not certain. Then again I didn't really like that game; it was really disappointing compared to his first one and especially this current one. :sneaky:
I wrote down my interpatation of the NLT timeline on the NLT media thread.
Thanks a lot, Anonny and tjmav

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Iv not seen the scene with the ginger girl in the locker room from the OP and isn't that a pic from Aunt Sara in the OP? Im also not sure if iv seen the one with the nun and Amber in front of that screen, think iv missed a fair few scenes :(

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Iv not seen the scene with the ginger girl in the locker room from the OP and isn't that a pic from Aunt Sara in the OP? Im also not sure if iv seen the one with the nun and Amber in front of that screen, think iv missed a fair few scenes :(
Those scenes are part of the opening movie. Talking about the corruption and scandal going on in town. They are also tidbits from the Dev's previous games.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Lust Epidemic v.37011.
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Hlextor

May 6, 2017

Here you are, guys:

- v34122 walkthrough with v37011 update walkthrough at the end of it

- v37011 update walkthrough ONLY.

So,

anyone who played v34122 until the end, just use the latter one.

NOTE: I didn't replay the game from scratch and write a full v37011 walkthrough from the very beginning, therefore NEW players who started playing the game from the latest v37011 version MIGHT encounter some differences.

----

EDIT: 100% working, now (4 coins!)
Awesome work! Thanks a lot.

Pharan

Apr 23, 2017
As for ' ', I'm not certain. Then again I didn't really like that game; it was really disappointing compared to his first one and especially this current one. :sneaky:
Really? Why's that? Seems like that game was well received.

halluva

May 18, 2017
I keep hitting a bug when you first get access to you mom and Amanda's room where the game freezes. The mom comes to talk to me and after like 3 seconds pass I get

Error
Failed to load: audio/bgs/Clock.ogg

and

Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function

if you click after getting the first error. Does someone know what's going on?

medgecko

Jul 26, 2017
I keep hitting a bug when you first get access to you mom and Amanda's room where the game freezes. The mom comes to talk to me and after like 3 seconds pass I get

Error
Failed to load: audio/bgs/Clock.ogg

and

Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function

if you click after getting the first error. Does someone know what's going on?
When this happened to me, I went to the location and found the file "_Clock.ogg". I changed the filename to Clock.ogg and it started working.

seriah

Sep 3, 2018
I had a serious problem, once i got the jump shoes and trying to jump over the chapel foyer's ladder... i jumped straight into the wall and couldn't get out at all. And i'm stupid enough to save after the jump now that i can't get out even if i load my save game. Fuck me...Is there anyway to fix that? And what's more, i can't find the calculator in the room where Andy was standing.

k3ven

Dec 8, 2017
I had a serious problem, once i got the jump shoes and trying to jump over the chapel foyer's ladder... i jumped straight into the wall and couldn't get out at all. And i'm stupid enough to save after the jump now that i can't get out even if i load my save game. Fuck me...Is there anyway to fix that? And what's more, i can't find the calculator in the room where Andy was standing.
Maybe some sort of save game edit. The problem was patched, but hasn't been updated here. If you want, a few posts ago I posted a zip file that has every release's starting point as a different save file. You can try that if all else fails.

4.40 star(s) 255 Votes