Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
You missed the conversation with simon. If you do the Kat 3some first then you get the simon scene. Otherwise you need to wait until the next update to get that outdoor coin
Which conversation? If you're talking about MC making fun of Simon in front of the gate... well, I did not miss it. It doesn't change anything: forced scene with Val, talked to Simon, went to Kat's room, went to entry, end. That's it.

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Which Kat's scene? the threesome with Amber? It CAN'T BE: after that scene you go downostairs, go to the entry, you hear the gunshot, the guys go outside, but you can't follow them: you can't go outside anymore and the update ends.

Before that scene: Simon is still near the gate and he hasn't dropped anything yet. THEREFORE I CAN'T GET THE LAST COIN.

This is what happens when you play from your last save.

Did you replay the game from the beginning?
I think if you do the threesome scene with Amber and Katherine first before grabbing the serum for Val scene, then you can see Simon talking about the coin. I might be wrong since I didn't play from the beginning.

k3ven

Dec 8, 2017
I think if you do the threesome scene with Amber and Katherine first before grabbing the serum for Val scene, then you can see Simon talking about the coin. I might be wrong since I didn't play from the beginning.
This is correct. Simon goes into the woods and finds the coin. But once you do the Val scene the gunshot happens which locks you from going outside until the next update. So if you want the coin before the next update just be sure to do the Kat 3some before getting the Serum.

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Which conversation? If you're talking about MC making fun of Simon in front of the gate... well, I did not miss it. It doesn't change anything: forced scene with Val, talked to Simon, went to Kat's room, went to entry, end. That's it.
I concur with @k3ven and @Rance H2O , I started from the v34 save. Then followed the phone hints.
I followed Amber after picking up the skeleton key in the basement kitchen. Then I, ahem, enjoyed the threesome with Amber and Katherine. You are then told to go check Simon. In the main hall, Simon tells you about the coin he found (and just lost!). He also talks about a metal detector.
From there, you can
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Just to note... this coin is dropped by Simon in the grass. So if you search for it before Simon drops it you wont find anything. Simon drops it after the Kat scene.
Ahuh, did not know that. But then again I followed the phone hints.
We gotta be careful tough. Sometimes not following the phone hints helps. Other times.... I don't know?

Reactions: ProjektRED267

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
About Val's conversations on the other pages I would be very upset if Andy and the trainer certainly fucked Val
I know what you're saying...but it doesn't look too good for Val.

Let's see, Amanda wonders why Val didn't fire coach Tillman.
Val also was quick to give Andy the answer's during their interrogation.....she didn't want to have Andy ...hmmm.... say too much. We all know Andy is such a loud mouth and a liar! Right? (at least Katherine is safe form this LIAR!) :)
Her story is definitely more complicated now. as I mentioned - I wonder how the MC is going to react?

Reactions: LucasLeels

k3ven

Dec 8, 2017
I know what you're saying...but it doesn't look too good for Val.

Let's see, Amanda wonders why Val didn't fire coach Tillman.
Val also was quick to give Andy the answer's during their interrogation.....she didn't want to have Andy ...hmmm.... say too much. We all know Andy is such a loud mouth and a liar! Right? (at least Katherine is safe form this LIAR!) :)
Her story is definitely more complicated now. as I mentioned - I wonder how the MC is going to react?
Andy never fucked Val. There would be riots in the streets if that happened.

Reactions: LucasLeels

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Ok iv been playing version 25something, the changelog doesn't give any info so my question is this, has there been anything changed like added animations to early content between v25 to current version? Was just wondering if iv have missed anything new and worth starting again or carrying on? Im at the stage where iv just found those ..... in the east basement and using the power chips to unlock them.

Really enjoying this one so far!

k3ven

Dec 8, 2017
Ok iv been playing version 25something, the changelog doesn't give any info so my question is this, has there been anything changed like added animations to early content between v25 to current version? Was just wondering if iv have missed anything new and worth starting again or carrying on? Im at the stage where iv just found those ..... in the east basement and using the power chips to unlock them.

Really enjoying this one so far!
Nothing much changes with old content, and never any animations. Sometimes things get moved around a bit, like a page is moved to another room or a coin is moved to another room, or spelling errors are fixed, that kind of stuff. The changes only ever reference content that is part of the continuation of the story.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Nothing much changes with old content, and never any animations. Sometimes things get moved around a bit, like a page is moved to another room or a coin is moved to another room, or spelling errors are fixed, that kind of stuff. The changes only ever reference content that is part of the continuation of the story.
Thanks for the reply, I shall continue my mission of banging all the birds haha. In the current version do the women have max hearts available yet?

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Unfortunately searching for 'save' just brings up a bunch of posts by the same people begging for saves. You will just have to play the game.

4.40 star(s) 255 Votes