Vibescu

May 16, 2017
From trapezio walkthrough

Is this how it is for everyone? Because I really do miss 1 coin for 1 more outfit available.
The coin is outside in the grass, you need the metal detector. It is the coin that Simon mentioned he has lost in the grass before. You can pick it up when you are looking for the screwdriver.

Reactions: wicked 035

wicked 035

Dec 12, 2018
The coin is outside in the grass, you need the metal detector. It is the coin that Simon mentioned he has lost in the grass before. You can pick it up when you are looking for the screwdriver.
Found that one. Meant more if I missed 1 somewhere else or everybody need 1 more coin to complete outfits?

Vibescu

May 16, 2017
Found that one. Meant more if I missed 1 somewhere else or everybody need 1 more coin to complete outfits?
The walkthrough shows how to find the other three coins. Sorry for not explaining better. English is not my language and it's hard for me to be descriptive.

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
two bugs
Jumping, if you are too close to the wall when you jump it lands you outside of the area and you can't move at all
The new outfit text after purchase says it belongs to amber

Jack do Lost

May 15, 2017
Hey guys, I've downloaded the compressed version of the game, but at certain point, this error occurs, anyone have the same issue? 1546815326859.png

Mad Doc

Mar 14, 2018
Hey guys, I've downloaded the compressed version of the game, but at certain point, this error occurs, anyone have the same issue? View attachment 216836
I had that error at Val's bedroom also. You have a corrupt file. You have 2 option first try extracting the game again with the newest version of 7zip,than transfer your save game files over. If that doesn't work you can download the full version of the game and transfer your saved game file to it. The second one worked for me and I was able to continue on with the game.

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
The game keeps screwing up at the scene where the security guard is going to check the transformer. He puts his raincoat down, exits the room with Simon and then comes back from another direction and says he's going to go out and shoot the demon, but then the game just freezes up there and stops responding. I've tried to go through the scene a couple more times and while it froze at a few other parts in the scene it never went to completion.

Also, Buddie talks about his rain coat being gone when it's clearly still there.

CptCrimson

Aug 4, 2017
I UPDATED MY WALKTHROUGH ;)

Here you are, guys:

- v34122 walkthrough with v37011 update walkthrough at the end of it

- v37011 update walkthrough ONLY.

So,

anyone who played v34122 until the end, just use the latter one.

NOTE: I didn't replay the game from scratch and write a full v37011 walkthrough from the very beginning, therefore NEW players who started playing the game from the latest v37011 version MIGHT encounter some differences.
Thank you for this walktrough. The last coin is outside at the right side of the building when you got the screwdriver.

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
From trapezio walkthrough

Is this how it is for everyone? Because I really do miss 1 coin for 1 more outfit available.
Well, the walkthrough should be sufficient for the .37011. However, these are the 4 coins I found:
1) 2nd floor in Mendel's office under a chair.
2) outside - east of building. need metal detector to find coin there
3) 3rd floor (above Mendel's office) need metal detector to find coin there
4) classroom on 2nd floor (where you pick up the security chip), coin under chair.

4 coins get that outfit for Val....although she really doesn't need it, right? :cool:

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
They won’t work as what is behind them is not implemented. You probably need remove all keys, save it again, then modify save to have right number of keys. Cheats like that make no sense for game that has development in progress.
yes i see that but it won't let me remove the keys

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
hey guys
sorry for asking this every update but could you tell me if i got the all of the pages pls?

BTW love the game and nice update thanks
Yup! so far, <Play scenes> have been released in Quads. So for 37%, it's 16 for Amber, 12 for Amanda, 4 for Katherine, and 4 for Valerie.
Now, I know what you're all wondering, will it be 4 for Amanda, 4 for Katherine, or 4 for Valerie?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Only a tease with Val. Hope in the second update this month there’s more activities the MC can do with her. She’s a hot milf especially in the succubus outfit.
Ohhhhh yeah! you're right @Sladetheterminator . I think Val wants more action too. Did you see she was soooo sad in the Thigh Fuck scene! :(.
Don't you worry Valerie. Brad will be more than eager to help you out.....alongwith a bunch of us!!! :p

Reactions: Lucifer_Morningstar

Klain50

May 27, 2017
btw does the old saves work in this game or do I have to start over ? Since the old save file version is also mentioned in the new saved location so I had to ask

4.40 star(s) 255 Votes