k3ven

Dec 8, 2017
btw does the old saves work in this game or do I have to start over ? Since the old save file version is also mentioned in the new saved location so I had to ask
All saves will work with newer versions, even from the original pilot demo. However if the save is hacked, no guarantees.

seriah

Sep 3, 2018
guys, how can i open the 2 boxes on the second floor of east wing tower ? i do as the walkthrough said, but i didn't heard a click when i am on the west wing tower. The wall cabinet seems not working??

unwelcomed

Feb 6, 2018
Can someone answer me please ?
is there any patch for the new version ? or i have to download the full game again ?

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Hi all,

I got to the part where you find Bankcrofts key card but when I enter the room and the mother greets you the game crashes. Any tips or a possible save at that point which isn't bugged please.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Thank you for this walktrough. The last coin is outside at the right side of the building when you got the screwdriver.

However, these are the 4 coins I found:

2) outside - east of building. need metal detector to find coin there

ScreenShot_20190107123027.png
The sparkle next to the MC is the screwdriver. I CAN'T see the coin anywhere. Where is it? I searched everywhere around the building: I didn't find anything on the grass.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
guys, how can i open the 2 boxes on the second floor of east wing tower ? i do as the walkthrough said, but i didn't heard a click when i am on the west wing tower. The wall cabinet seems not working??
The picture is showing you the point where 1 cabinet switch is. Don't click it using left mouse button: press your ENTER key.

andres18

May 24, 2017
someone so kind can pass me a save game from the previous version to start the 37011? delete the savegame by mistake thanks

Bl4ckC0r3

Nov 2, 2017
I am stuck. It keeps saying ''Katherine will be happy about that you helped her''. But when I talk with Katherine, then nothing happens.
For Katerine you need to press x on your keyboard to open inventory then select sex serum after select perfum bottle, it will tell you you can fill that perfume bottle with something, after you select perfum bottle select sex serum or what it is his name and you will fill the perfume botle with sex serum, after you fill up the perfum bottle with sex serum select that perfum bottle and give it to Katerine so smell and you see her masturbating. Quest done.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Just to note... this coin is dropped by Simon in the grass. So if you search for it before Simon drops it you wont find anything. Simon drops it after the Kat scene.
Which Kat's scene? the threesome with Amber? It CAN'T BE: after that scene you go downostairs, go to the entry, you hear the gunshot, the guys go outside, but you can't follow them: you can't go outside anymore and the update ends.

Before that scene: Simon is still near the gate and he hasn't dropped anything yet. THEREFORE I CAN'T GET THE LAST COIN.

This is what happens when you play from your last save.

Did you replay the game from the beginning?

k3ven

Dec 8, 2017
Which Kat's scene? the threesome with Amber? It CAN'T BE: after that scene you go downostairs, go to the entry, you hear the gunshot, the guys go outside, but you can't follow them: you can't go outside anymore and the update ends.

Before that scene: Simon is still near the gate and he hasn't dropped anything yet. THEREFORE I CAN'T GET THE LAST COIN.

This is what happens when you play from your last save.

Did you replay the game from the beginning?
You missed the conversation with simon. If you do the Kat 3some first then you get the simon scene. Otherwise you need to wait until the next update to get that outdoor coin

4.40 star(s) 255 Votes