Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Unfortunately searching for 'save' just brings up a bunch of posts by the same people begging for saves. You will just have to play the game.
I don't suppose there's any saves from really early on, at least? Nobody seem willing/able to help me get past the current freeze issue I have so maybe I can just skip over that scene.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
I now have the version before this (coz I'm on android) in the latest version does Val get 3 hearts?

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Okay, since no one has any saves and no one has any advice for how to proceed, can someone at least tell me where to put in a bug report? It's an interesting game and I'd like to proceed with it at some point, but at this point it's unplayable thanks to bugs.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Okay, since no one has any saves and no one has any advice for how to proceed, can someone at least tell me where to put in a bug report? It's an interesting game and I'd like to proceed with it at some point, but at this point it's unplayable thanks to bugs.
Which bugs?

Are you sure they're "bugs"?

What do you mean by "how to proceed"?

Why do you need saves?

Which version are you playing?

Are you playing on Windows/Mac/compressed version?

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
The bug is that the game freezes in the scene where Buddie first mentions the Dame Woods Demon. It can happen two different ways, see below.

The first is that if I enter the entrance way from the top the game becomes unresponsive as soon as Buddie asks if the president has heard of the Dame Woods Demon, but right before the protagonist says it sounds lame. The second way is that if I enter from the sides it seems like the game might possibly be entering a second, different cut scene after the first scene plays to completion because it involves Buddie reentering from a different place than he exited and asking if we've seen Father Parker, looking at the bench where he placed his raincoat and saying it's gone, which implies that the scene was supposed to end earlier and then I'd swipe it and the story would progress again later. The game then freezes after Andy says they can't just shoot at some random shadow in the woods cause it might be a person and Brad says he agrees with the dweeb. No further action is possible, no further progression in the scene happens.

By 'how to proceed' I mean that 'has anyone else had this bug and do they know how to get past it.'

Lacking a way to get past the scene (no one was answering) I asked instead if there were perhaps early saves I could copy and simply play from there. As in, past the part where I can no longer continue playing but early enough that I wouldn't miss TOO much story.

37011. First time I've played this game.

PC.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
The bug is that the game freezes in the scene where Buddie first mentions the Dame Woods Demon. It can happen two different ways, see below.

The first is that if I enter the entrance way from the top the game becomes unresponsive as soon as Buddie asks if the president has heard of the Dame Woods Demon, but right before the protagonist says it sounds lame. The second way is that if I enter from the sides it seems like the game might possibly be entering a second, different cut scene after the first scene plays to completion because it involves Buddie reentering from a different place than he exited and asking if we've seen Father Parker, looking at the bench where he placed his raincoat and saying it's gone, which implies that the scene was supposed to end earlier and then I'd swipe it and the story would progress again later. The game then freezes after Andy says they can't just shoot at some random shadow in the woods cause it might be a person and Brad says he agrees with the dweeb. No further action is possible, no further progression in the scene happens.
The game is "demanding". I think you have to check and clean up your RAM Memory while playing it. My guess.

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Closed the biggest memory hogs and with 5GB free it still went the same way. I'll try restarting my computer and then retrying but I think I'm going to still have the same problem.

Also, is that one scene or two? The way it splits after the president says he's going to tell everyone what's going on makes it seem like it's proceeding instantly from one scene into another.

k3ven

Dec 8, 2017
Closed the biggest memory hogs and with 5GB free it still went the same way. I'll try restarting my computer and then retrying but I think I'm going to still have the same problem.

Also, is that one scene or two? The way it splits after the president says he's going to tell everyone what's going on makes it seem like it's proceeding instantly from one scene into another.
I've attached my save folder that has a save for the start of every release.

Reactions: -Loli-Ghost-

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Yeah, no luck.

Thank you for the save file. I'll be playing from the 5% point since that's just 1% further than where I was.

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
I agree. If we find out that the coach or Andy fucked Val id be very upset too. Would ruin the milf for me and I think she’s the hottest one.
I'm not trying to ruin anything for anyone. however, only the Dev knows were this is going or how it ends.
Will it be like the comics out there or something else, who knows?
I was maybe too loud in my plot development. :oops: I'll keep those to myself on such a sensitive topic as Val's future story.:whistle:

To be fair, I don't think Andy did her either - he's too afraid of here.

Reactions: LucasLeels
4.40 star(s) 255 Votes