gubl

May 31, 2018
won't help, that's what i did, where i fubared is i already applied them to the doors and now both show green but neither is open.
They won’t work as what is behind them is not implemented. You probably need remove all keys, save it again, then modify save to have right number of keys. Cheats like that make no sense for game that has development in progress.

gubl

May 31, 2018
im stuck
mc sleep with Amber.
friend's mom see and upset.
mc tell her he found clue and she want to see that.
but i found nothing.
where is the clue?????
I guess, you are talking about Mc promise to Amanda to find some evidence from Mendez. In order to solve that, you have to spy/follow after Mendez to see what room he goes in, when you try to enter room while he is in there, game tells you have to wait so Mendez won’t get suspicious of you. You leave that room and game triggers scene of Mendez leaving room, after that you come in and find the picture on the wall, you use shovel (if I remember) to get it out of there. Then you show it to Amanda and get hearts up with her, and she sends you to Amanda room to wait for her while she goes to talk to Andy.

kalpak

Oct 25, 2018
i got calculator and picked up radio ? but in items radio is not showing ? any bug how make metal detctor

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
i got calculator and picked up radio ? but in items radio is not showing ? any bug how make metal detctor
You need to :
1) click the radio first,
2) wait for MC to say something , then
3) click the calculator.

Presto Metal Detector!

Hey, almost a doublecl1ck! :D

dogeatsdog

Jun 16, 2018
Hmmm... Guys, i no undestend what i need do it with this radiators but for this update i unlock only 1 new scene whith Mother and 4 new kamasutra scene in replay... Sooo, can you say this update have more new content or not? I to lasy to recompiler images folder to see it :cautious:

Edit: Ok, i see, this version have more content whta is see below, well after i get this radiators i update my save :)

Also, if you need 36% end for this version, here my save:
Thank you for the save file. In the past I've been able to just add save files to the directory to read them. This time, however, the game is not seeing or reading this save file. Any advice?

NTR4Lyfe

Jan 15, 2018
Thank you for the save file. In the past I've been able to just add save files to the directory to read them. This time, however, the game is not seeing or reading this save file. Any advice?
You need his globalrpgsave along with the actual save.

ThisIsKing

Jan 6, 2018
"behind the south wall cabinets" on the chalkboard
i find the junk filled cabinets at the most east side floor 1.
i click every wall but there is nothing.
where is the "behind the south wall cabinets"??

zomaera

Dec 1, 2017
hey guys can any body help me? i found only 6 radiators (include the one in mandil's office) where is the last one?

4.40 star(s) 255 Votes