HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Tired of fucking Amber. lol
We need to focus on other characters.
While I appreciate it was on the path of corrupting Katherine, I agree

Looks like we're taking it slow with Val. Next update maybe we'll get to third base.

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018

Looks like we're taking it slow with Val. Next update maybe we'll get to third base.
Agree. We are taking it slow. but that seems to be the point. I doubt we'll get to third in the next update.
Most likely, and really just guessing here, that more new people form outside. Another security chip for one of the girls in the basement. We might see some more from Katherine (choir voices in the background).
Val's story is developing into a more complicated one than from the beginning. She's hiding something ....for sure! :unsure:
However, enjoying the game......

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Agree. We are taking it slow. but that seems to be the point. I doubt we'll get to third in the next update.
Most likely, and really just guessing here, that more new people form outside. Another security chip for one of the girls in the basement. We might see some more from Katherine (choir voices in the background).
Val's story is developing into a more complicated one than from the beginning. She's hiding something ....for sure! :unsure:
However, enjoying the game......
I've been dreading that

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And now that I think of it you're definitely right. The next update with anything for Val will probably be a tit job. It's slow progress but slow progress is lasting progress I guess

Reactions: doubleCl1cK

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Maybe or maybe not. At least he used that serum to fuck up the ESU and that is enough for Val to be mad at him. In fact we will see that coming in some later releases and I think it won't be that long now.
Yeah but we've already established that she's mad at him, there's still something else she's definitely hiding.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017

Val is really hot. I hope the story goes further with her.

The girls in basement looks hot too. Especially the blonde.

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
I've been dreading that

And now that I think of it you're definitely right. The next update with anything for Val will probably be a tit job. It's slow progress but slow progress is lasting progress I guess
Been looking over some of the NLT comics and I may be leaning towards this conclusion.
How will brad take this? :mad: or o_O

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
@Jermaine D. Delos Santos , you may also want to try this one out. Thank @Trapezio for that one.
Ok, guys: I DID IT.

I made a 100% step-by-step complete v34122 walkthrough (with pictures when needed).

So, enjoy. Just REMEMBER:

- don't edit your save

- don't use other people's saves

- start the game from the very beginning

- carefully read the walkthrough while playing and follow it step-by-step

- I promise I will keep it updated.

HERE YOU ARE.

p.s.: It would be nice if a mod put it in the OP.

Sorry about that. :oops:

4.40 star(s) 255 Votes