k3ven

Dec 8, 2017
Every time I jump up to shelf in west Foyer player gets stuck and can't go anywhere.
Jump from straight underneath. There is a bug in the game that messes up if you are to the side.

You can also straight up fix the bug completely by replacing the 2 bugged json files with the ones I've attached to this post.

Tom195t

Oct 30, 2017
I'm stuck. Hint - "Follow Mendel he goes to the eastern tower." I can not get out of the main hall, because Mendel every time blocks me with the question "Do I follow him?" and the game throws me back into the main hall. Is this the end of this version?

k3ven

Dec 8, 2017
I'm stuck. Hint - "Follow Mendel he goes to the eastern tower." I can not get out of the main hall, because Mendel every time blocks me with the question "Do I follow him?" and the game throws me back into the main hall. Is this the end of this version?
Go around from the top. He's seeing you follow him.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
When he asks you if you're following him, go north / upwards until he comes back and leaves. THEN enter the eastern tower foyer.

wicked 035

Dec 12, 2018
having an issue. the only hint im getting is "you can now reach the secret on the top shelf in the west foyer" i already got the skeleton key that was up there. i've had the scene with amber and the nun along with getting the metal detector. what am i misisng?
Did you get last bottle of serum with screwdriver at that new room that opened later? And used it on Valerie shampoo in bathroom to get a scene?

El Perverso

Nov 2, 2017
I replayed the game starting from a 25121 save and I didn't find it either myself. THE REASON IS: we already had this coin when we started playing this 34122 update (mind you: this is my guess).
I think, I know the reason. On page 14 of your walkthrough is the picture of the central hall on the 2nd floor. There we can get a coin in the left part by the door. But I remember, I've got that coin twice, first time in one of the earlier versions like .09 or so and then in some later version I've got it again.

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Here is a compressed win and mac version of v37011!

Win (153MB): - - - -
Mac (159MB): - - - -
Hey @crust, can you perhaps put @Trapezio 's walkthrough on page 1? It might help with reducing the number of questions.
Then again, the phone hints work fine (if people would just use it!).
...and, most importantly, if people would just enjoy playing the game!!
Just a thought.

4.40 star(s) 255 Votes