Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
won't help, that's what i did, where i fubared is i already applied them to the doors and now both show green but neither is open.

Dude, your cries for help are always funny and obscure.

First of all, just remove them from the door (you can remove them, you know).

Secondly, if you're talking about the dialogue between MC and Val (MC saying he has to to piss)... well, you don't have to go to the toilets. You have to go the bathroom downstairs next to Val's bedroom near the kitchen.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Dude, your cries for help are always funny and obscure.

First of all, just remove them from the door (you can remove them, you know).

Secondly, if you're talking about the dialogue between MC and Val (MC saying he has to to piss)... well, you don't have to go to the toilets. You have to go the bathroom downstairs next to Val's bedroom near the kitchen.
doh! it said basement hahaha so i went to what i thought was the basement, also how do i remove them?!?

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Seems i missed some updates and my saves don't work so I've restarted but i'm sure you could jizz in the yogurt? Was that removed, or am i mixing games up?

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
check this thread using search. I uploaded a walkthrough myself.
the walkthrough can be found on page 127 of this thread. it's a great job done by Trapezio. of course it is up to the previous version. but I hope that Trapezio will continue to update it and share it. I also hope that some moderator will add it to the OP. so maybe we avoid other post of request.

4.40 star(s) 255 Votes