Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
1% missing
i started with full percentage, made all hints, found all skeleton keys to open boxes, found all coins to buy all dresses, found chips (have 3 overall now)
but still i am left at 36%
Any ideas what i maybe have overseen

longxa762

Mar 24, 2017
1% missing
i started with full percentage, made all hints, found all skeleton keys to open boxes, found all coins to buy all dresses, found chips (have 3 overall now)
but still i am left at 36%
Any ideas what i maybe have overseen
Kamasutra pages?

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Kamasutra pages?
i went through all rooms and got all sparkles and pages i could find (even with detector active)
so if there is not a page hidden somewhere without any hints and/or sparkles i did not miss any

EDIT: i just have to collect them - right? (or do i have to "activate" them by doing "play with" at least one time?)

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
i went through all rooms and got all sparkles and pages i could find (even with detector active)
so if there is not a page hidden somewhere without any hints and/or sparkles i did not miss any

EDIT: i just have to collect them - right? (or do i have to "activate" them by doing "play with" at least one time?)
just collect them

hyperion12

Jun 28, 2017
Unplayable, this version is full of bugs caused by the jumping shoes, I get stuck everytime I collect something from the top shelf.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
so, like an idiot i cheated the security chips, did all 8 already but neither door opens, now i have to go to the restroom there for some reason and i can't.. how can i fix this without restarting the entire game?

Reactions: the66
U

User_23654

Here is a compressed win and mac version of v37011!

Win (153MB): - - - -
Mac (159MB): - - - -

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
so, like an idiot i cheated the security chips, did all 8 already but neither door opens, now i have to go to the restroom there for some reason and i can't.. how can i fix this without restarting the entire game?

1. upload your save
2. upload inventory names (items.json file in your data folder)
3. edit Security Chip #consumable #34

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017

1. upload your save
2. upload inventory names (items.json file in your data folder)
3. edit Security Chip #consumable #34
won't help, that's what i did, where i fubared is i already applied them to the doors and now both show green but neither is open.

4.40 star(s) 255 Votes