Coin 90++

Save 1 Previous version waypoint with all key inserted to both violet cage
Save 2 Previous version waypoint with only 4 key uninserted
Save 3 Previous version waypoint with 8 key uninserted
save 4,5,6,7,8 Current Version waypoint & sex scene
For those who looking save file

JJadams

May 25, 2017
I found only one skeleton key on the top of a shelf. Any idea where is the second one ?

Edit : nvm, found it in front of Kath's room

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Damn - again a hide and seek game of where the saves are - in the game folder? In the library? some other location? Cannot find where I can paste my previous save - even after restarting the old game, saving a new file and moving to where the new game seems to be saving to. This is getting frustrating. May wait until completion before touching again...

EDIT - seems to be back in KADOKAWA in application support again. And renamed the files again (Mac). This is a pain to keep spending a half hour or so every update just to be able to continue the game. Wish there was some continuity from release to release, as the content is extremely well done, but.........

Reactions: WakamoSato

k3ven

Dec 8, 2017
Damn - again a hide and seek game of where the saves are - in the game folder? In the library? some other location? Cannot find where I can paste my previous save - even after restarting the old game, saving a new file and moving to where the new game seems to be saving to. This is getting frustrating. May wait until completion before touching again...
"Game" folder makes me think you are on a Mac. WWW folder is what PC uses and the folder is just called 'save'. On a Mac you should ever need to move saves, since on the mac version it saves the game to the same local drive folder (wherever that is. I don't own a mac).

So on a PC the folder is www/save and you move it to the www folder in the new version.

Reactions: SoiCowboy

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
No - on a Mac it is (sometimes) in the contents/resources/app.nw/save folder or sometimes in the <username>/application support/kadokawa (and weirdness underneath) folder. No consistency. I can play this on my play PC in the back room but like to play on my main Mac whenever I can. Just remarking that it is inconsistent from release to release how to do this...

EDIT - I give up. Will no longer even try to play this on a Mac until it is completed. Will keep my saves up to date when I have time on my crappy PC...seriously, if the devs want to have the Mac portion of the base, this does need to be addressed, as not all have a PC to fall back on...

4.40 star(s) 255 Votes