hentaailover

Aug 11, 2018
Hey, Guys, I play this New Version and what i can say after it...
It realy usulles... I think It be have amout of new content...
But nah... Only New Content is:
1 Lesbi Scene betwen Amber and Amanda
1 HJ from Mom
1 FFM Scene betwen Hero, Amber and Amanda
And... It All! Also I find 1 Kamasutra Page for Katrine...
But becose this version not have new content with her it get nothing!
Sooo, mayby i missing somothing with Katrine idk, but if you find this miss write PLS! ^_^

If you need Full Save with All Scene UnLocked (exsept this Katarine ??? Scene) for END 34122 it Down ▼
where did you pick up the coin in the closet....I don't see one...if it is on the book on the shelf how to pick it up???

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
hi
I do not see any "heart containers"
is invisible
in the walkthrough says:
take the coin, and the heart container
Can someone explain me why?
thank you

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
hi
I do not see any "heart containers"
is invisible
in the walkthrough says:
take the coin, and the heart container
Can someone explain me why?
thank you
You're playing NORMAL mode, of course. The difference between HARD and NORMAL mode is clearly explained in the very beginning of the game.

----------

where did you pick up the coin in the closet....I don't see one...if it is on the book on the shelf how to pick it up???
I need to fix the air conditioner, where do I find it?

Guys,

why don't you check the walkthrough I posted in this thread?

Reactions: Aldebaran

hentaailover

Aug 11, 2018
You're playing NORMAL mode, of course. The difference between HARD and NORMAL mode is clearly explained in the very beginning of the game.

----------

Guys,

why don't you check the walkthrough I posted in this thread?
I checked that and that's why I'm asking. I just got a heart container and a kamasutra page. I didn't see ant coin there

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I checked that and that's why I'm asking. I just got a heart container and a kamasutra page. I didn't see ant coin there
Are you talking about the closet behind Val's bedroom?

I replayed the game starting from a 25121 save and I didn't find it either myself. THE REASON IS: we already had this coin when we started playing this 34122 update (mind you: this is my guess).

Just check this: you should have purchased 5 outfits and have 0 coins at the end of this 34122 update.

Remember: I made the walkthrough starting the game from scratch on HARD mode.

Everybody should be aware that the game is IN PROGRESS: sometimes the author remade something and introduced something new.

Therefore, I'm positively sure that:

1) the walkthrough is 100% accurate ONLY IF you played the game from scratch;

2) in order to make a 100% accurate walkthrough I will have to replay the game from scratch everytime an update comes out.

k3ven

Dec 8, 2017

I replayed the game starting from a 25121 save and I didn't find it either myself. THE REASON IS: we already had this coin when we started playing this 34122 update (mind you: this is my guess).

Just check this: you should have purchased 5 outfits and have 0 coins at the end of this 34122 update.

Everybody should be aware that the game is IN PROGRESS: sometimes the author remade something and introduced something new.

2) in order to make a 100% accurate walkthrough I will have to replay the game from scratch everytime an update comes out.
Yes this makes sense. The game is being made knowing that people will be loading saves from older versions. But there will likely continue to be improvements made to the game that effect older portions of the game. Therefore it makes sense that it would be taken into consideration that anyone starting from a previous save wont have a broken game and that new players and existing players have a seamless experience. Even though it means there will be some inconsistencies between new and existing play-throughs.

hentaailover

Aug 11, 2018

I think I'll have to replay the game from scratch for it....never mind I kinda did some mistakes in the earlier updates and I don't have enough coins now....I used for breaking a heart and that's why I'm on the look out for more coins.

Maximum Risk

Nov 22, 2018
I m stuck... can any one help me to find the location........"Hide the east foyer, north of the hallway and watch mendel to leave so you know the cost is clear "????

jackienomad

Oct 25, 2017
I'm playing it using macbook and I can't find the location of the save file. I downloaded a save file from here and I want to update my save with it but can't find it. I've tried ~/Libraby/Application\Support/KADOKAWA/RPGM and these are the only files I can see.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I'm playing it using macbook and I can't find the location of the save file. I downloaded a save file from here and I want to update my save with it but can't find it. I've tried ~/Libraby/Application\Support/KADOKAWA/RPGM and these are the only files I can see.

Playing it using a PC is: [your game folder]/www/save. I hope it helped you.

4.40 star(s) 255 Votes