LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
What? What do you mean by this heart-losing business? I never had the impression of losing any, I will download the step-by-step of the Trapezeio to see if I understood, anyway, could someone explain me better please? Now I'm very confused.

Does this only happen in hard mode?

El Perverso

Nov 2, 2017
What? What do you mean by this heart-losing business? I never had the impression of losing any, I will download the step-by-step of the Trapezeio to see if I understood, anyway, could someone explain me better please? Now I'm very confused.

Does this only happen in hard mode?
There's no such thing as heart-losing here. In Hard mode you actually need to use heart containers on girls to be able to increase relations with them, that is to get new red hearts. If you not add this containers in time, at some point you will not be able to do so before the scene that adds a heart plays out. And since you didn't add a container, you will not get this heart and will have to buy it in Bonus area for 1 coin. I myself lost 2 coins that way, and I was lazy enough to replay some parts of the game. So now I'm 2 coins short to buy all available outfits, although that's not really an issue.

Thus, a rule of thumb is like @Trapezio said: use "Heart up" as soon, as one of the girls gets a new red heart and doesn't have any free heart containers. If you find all heart containers up to this point, all girls will have one free heart container and you'll have a spare one in inventory also.

Reactions: LucasLeels

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
There's no such thing as heart-losing here. In Hard mode you actually need to use heart containers on girls to be able to increase relations with them, that is to get new red hearts. If you not add this containers in time, at some point you will not be able to do so before the scene that adds a heart plays out. And since you didn't add a container, you will not get this heart and will have to buy it in Bonus area for 1 coin. I myself lost 2 coins that way, and I was lazy enough to replay some parts of the game. So now I'm 2 coins short to buy all available outfits, although that's not really an issue.

Thus, a rule of thumb is like @Trapezio said: use "Heart up" as soon, as one of the girls gets a new red heart and doesn't have any free heart containers. If you find all heart containers up to this point, all girls will have one free heart container and you'll have a spare one in inventory also.
I think I get it, but in normal mode you do not have it right?

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
I think I get it, but in normal mode you do not have it right?
No. It's in normal mode as well. If you miss a scene by skipping it somehow, you'll see a broken heart :)() in the Bonus Area - where you usually buy the outfits. Best thing is to restart and try and get the missing scene - or use @Trapezio walkthrough.

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
No. It's in normal mode as well. If you miss a scene by skipping it somehow, you'll see a broken heart :)() in the Bonus Area - where you usually buy the outfits. Best thing is to restart and try and get the missing scene - or use @Trapezio walkthrough.
I do not have a broken heart, but I'll start over to see if I understand

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
Ok, guys: I DID IT.

I made a 100% step-by-step complete v34122 walkthrough (with pictures when needed).

So, enjoy. Just REMEMBER:

- don't edit your save

- don't use other people's saves

- start the game from the very beginning

- carefully read the walkthrough while playing and follow it step-by-step

- I promise I will keep it updated.

HERE YOU ARE.

p.s.: It would be nice if a mod put it in the OP.

a great job... thank you (y)(y)(y)(y)

Killer uT

Jun 19, 2018
I'm to the part where I have to look behind the painting for the ESU file. When I approach the painting, nothing happens. I tried selecting the shovel, but it just gives me a description of the tool. Any ideas?

k3ven

Dec 8, 2017
I'm to the part where I have to look behind the painting for the ESU file. When I approach the painting, nothing happens. I tried selecting the shovel, but it just gives me a description of the tool. Any ideas?
Click on the lower half of the painting.

langtu283

May 17, 2018
tôi bị mắc kẹt: "trước khi đi ngủ, tôi nên hỏi Kinda về tầng hầm", tôi không thể nói chuyện với cô ấy.Help me please !!!

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes