Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
man you guys are trippin :D really you need walktrough? I see that people dont explore game options
I totally agree with you, but since I had enough of pointless questions (always the same questions) I decided to write it.

I think there are a 3-4 "tricky" riddles at the moment, anyway:

- the south cabinets riddle
- the page hidden in the library bookshelf
- the page behind the library counter
- the painting in the library foyer.

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
Ok Guys i See Images Folder and waht i can say...
I not miss Scene with Katarine.
34122 version just have Kamasura page for Her, but not have Scene for it right now...

Reactions: aveliaxxx

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Get the Runtime, or get the SDK, or get the direct x, this works on a mcard in a laptop with proper drivers (Runtime of RPGM, direct x SDK, 2005, 2007, 2012, 2015, 2017 C++ runtimes). If u got on board that should work on RAM alone. RPGM just needs a lot of RAM to unpack and keep in suspension for the games to get past the scenes. This particular game hits right off the bat with a video that is mandatory. Fail to load that and nothing will work paste that point. RPGM engine is old ... 1060 just came out. Get yourself Ass*** cr**d and some other AAA game and leave this relic here.

May 26, 2018
Hey, Guys, I play this New Version and what i can say after it...
It realy usulles... I think It be have amout of new content...
But nah... Only New Content is:
1 Lesbi Scene betwen Amber and Amanda
1 HJ from Mom
1 FFM Scene betwen Hero, Amber and Amanda
And... It All! Also I find 1 Kamasutra Page for Katrine...
But becose this version not have new content with her it get nothing!
Sooo, mayby i missing somothing with Katrine idk, but if you find this miss write PLS! ^_^

If you need Full Save with All Scene UnLocked (exsept this Katarine ??? Scene) for END 34122 it Down ▼
How do you get thehandjob from Valerie? I have her at 2 hearts, and I found the sutra page but it’s just titled as ???

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There are heart containers that multiply hearts. Get to know which character gets furthest and invest heart containers into that. Restart and go for another character. This is the architecture of the game. Layer upon layer upon layer. You have to check every time a new layer hits the game, or else...

May 26, 2018
There are heart containers that multiply hearts. Get to know which character gets furthest and invest heart containers into that. Restart and go for another character. This is the architecture of the game. Layer upon layer upon layer. You have to check every time a new layer hits the game, or else...
So I would have to restart the game in order to give Valerie a heart for that one scene?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So I would have to restart the game in order to give Valerie a heart for that one scene?
This is what others had to say on the subject:
Agree with the heart container system being awful. We shouldn't have to manually add hearts to raise the max hearts a girl can have. The game should just automatically add hearts when we make the right decision.

In game you'll sometimes get 2 different choices. These might seem unimportant at the time but there's a right choice and a wrong one. For example you'll have a couple of decisions to make in the beginning of the game if you make the right ones you'll get to jerk off in the yoghurt you prepare in the game for Amanda.
This will lead to 2 scenes 1 with Valerie and 1 with Amber. They'll scoop the yoghurt with their finger and lick it. I believe you get a heart after Amber "eats" the yoghurt. That's probably the heart you missed. There's also a choice you'll have to make later in the game when bancroft chick and Amber put on glasses and you have to choose who looked better with it. Whoever you choose gets a heart added.
In the beginnning Amanda asks you to investigate: DO NOT talk to her anymore until you find out that Amber and the school's principal are an item. If you talk to her and you haven't found it out yet YOU WILL MISS AMANDA'S HEART and fail the yogurth scene.

EDIT:

I do remember now what the mistake was: talk to Amber and compliment her before retrieving the book the nun asked you for.

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
I totally agree with you, but since I had enough of pointless questions (always the same questions) I decided to write it.

I think there are a 3-4 "tricky" riddles at the moment, anyway:

- the south cabinets riddle
- the page hidden in the library bookshelf
- the page behind the library counter
- the painting in the library foyer.
First, let me say that was an excellent, excellent walkthrough Trapezio.
Second, I noticed that the badass actions you lied to the nun and got mad at buddie.
I did the opposite - laughed at Buddie's error and told the Truth to the nun.
I mean, I can't lie to a nun. Oh sure, I can shoot my goo down her throat, eat out her pussy and even finger her ass.
But lie to a Nun? Never! :p

PS: I hope there are a few more riddles - althouh the cabinet one was a real pain!

Reactions: El Perverso

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
How do you get thehandjob from Valerie? I have her at 2 hearts, and I found the sutra page but it’s just titled as ???
Actually, it's the MC that does it all. Valerie is just watching....well...at least, she's encouraging him along.
Something like the first scene with Katherine - except Valerie doesn't stimulate herself.
She does, however, get a few droplets of hot goo on her fingers.
Wonder what she'll do with that once MC leaves the room? :cautious::D

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
First, let me say that was an excellent, excellent walkthrough Trapezio.
Second, I noticed that the badass actions you lied to the nun and got mad at buddie.
I did the opposite - laughed at Buddie's error and told the Truth to the nun.
I mean, I can't lie to a nun. Oh sure, I can shoot my goo down her throat, eat out her pussy and even finger her ass.
But lie to a Nun? Never! :p

PS: I hope there are a few more riddles - althouh the cabinet one was a real pain!
If you behave, you will miss the jerk-off in the yogurth scene.

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
If you behave, you will miss the jerk-off in the yogurth scene.
Yup! Got the yougurt scene. I misbehaved too! Just differently is all imma saying.
Hope the dev can make another yougurt scene. I really was sad when I couldn't make the Fettucine Alfredo sauce a bit more....hmmm....creamier! :LOL:
Hope the Dev can put a few more misbehaving actions like the yogurt in the next updates.

Reactions: El Perverso

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Well... just "heart up" a chick as soon as she gets a red heart.

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes