geemergary

Aug 12, 2017
I don't understand how people can ask when is the next update for this game. It updates far more frequently than any other game I've seen on here. How can anyone become impatient for the next update?

It updates about every 2 weeks. This last update is the first time I've seen it go 3 weeks. When I first discovered the game I just checked the patreon and took note of the frequency of the updates to weigh my expectations, so there shouldn't even be a need to ask. /boggled/

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
Mac version: After about an hour of tedious RPGM-style spriting around, I tried right-clicking and there's NO OPTION TO SAVE. Right-mouse only opens the (unsaveable) inventory and progress chart. Starting over from the very beginning, you also can't skip previous intro/plot/wandering robotically from room to room... I think I'm done with this game.

DirkP

Jun 5, 2018
Hello everyone, I have a bug that makes me stick in the wall. I just got dressed in jumping shoes and got the computer chip ...
I had to restart the update (v37011) because I was too lazy to save :eek:.

Rohnny

Jul 25, 2017
Mac version: After about an hour of tedious RPGM-style spriting around, I tried right-clicking and there's NO OPTION TO SAVE. Right-mouse only opens the (unsaveable) inventory and progress chart. Starting over from the very beginning, you also can't skip previous intro/plot/wandering robotically from room to room... I think I'm done with this game.
On PC you save by right clicking and then selecting the phone in the inventory where you get the option to save.

ka1to

Jan 26, 2018
I am unable to trigger the Buddie entrance scene, where he leaves his raincoat. I don't know if I'm missing anything or not but I have been following the walkthrough and I still don't know what I have missed...?

flosliwa

May 10, 2018
I am unable to trigger the Buddie entrance scene, where he leaves his raincoat. I don't know if I'm missing anything or not but I have been following the walkthrough and I still don't know what I have missed...?
Try "hint" from the phone, it will tell you what you missed

krzyF0rGer

Oct 2, 2018
Is there a way you can use the existing save game from the current version of the game and use it directly in the next updated version of the game, so you can continue the game from that point ?

Rohnny

Jul 25, 2017
Is there a way you can use the existing save game from the current version of the game and use it directly in the next updated version of the game, so you can continue the game from that point ?
Yes, you can just copy your saves from the previous version into the save folder of the new version.

Reactions: krzyF0rGer

DiAbLo_SV

Apr 14, 2017
Guys I am having trouble playing this game. Every time I start it the screen blacks out and or blacks out during playing the game. Any help or suggestion will be very much appreciated.

4.40 star(s) 255 Votes