ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I also tried to use this save - copied it in the www folder/save. But when opening the game does not see it, for some reason. Any idea?
RPG has to have a save already in that slot so the 'global' save knows it's there:

1. Move the file you downloaded
  2. Open the game, do anything, and save (makes a save in the target slot)
  3. Exit the game.
  4. Go to the save folder, then copy the downloaded file over the one you just created.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Is anyone else missing a pic that prevents you from loading your save after patching? Its www/img/system/destination.png in my case. If someone could upload it here for poor old me, it would be much appreciated.

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Hiya,

Anyone know the code for the red switch on the wall? (I'm not showing a pic, due to spoiler.) it at the end of this build.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Hiya,

Anyone know the code for the red switch on the wall? (I'm not showing a pic, due to spoiler.) it at the end of this build.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Adding some verbiage to see if anyone is even trying the search proces
Pickaxe room switch hint -
Holy Rod Room Switch Hint -
Red Switch Hint -
I'd be remiss if I didn't throw in to use the search function; this has been answered before

Oct 12, 2017
i found the secret room with the Holy Rod but i cannot figure out the puzzle of the switches (the paper on the floor that says: 2 switches behind the cabinet in the West Tower and 4 switches in the East Tower behind the cabinets)
Any help please?

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
hi guys how many content is in this update, its worth it or its better wait ?
In terms of plot development I'd say its the weakest update yet. It was so short I've already forgotten it but I think you only get a finger-bang scene with the nun.

I think it added a few karma-sutra pages but I cannot be fucked with collectables in an adult game. Fucking have enough shit with that in AAA games.

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes