ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
What are the location of wheels? Anyone
One wheel was in the pickaxe room (with the holy rod). I don't think wheel 2 was in this update.

Someone mentioned a key a few posts ago, but I never found one. Can anyone confirm a skeleton key in this update?
- Duh, found it. Forgot that was there... Must be for the chest from last update (room 8, I think).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
One wheel was in the pickaxe room (with the holy rod). I don't think wheel 2 was in this update.

Someone mentioned a key a few posts ago, but I never found one. Can anyone confirm a skeleton key in this update?
Yes there is skeleton key in this update, but i haven't found where to use it.

Reactions: ZenGarden

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Ok then, a Teleport system which is nice. But yet another update where 5 things happen for the plot that are never explored and sex scenes to fill the time.

Why was nerd boy in the woods? Who knows, we never care to find out in the update. What about those switches mentioned in the note? Don't care, and you'll likely forget about it before the next update.
Yup. Good questions. Looks like it was planted there for nerd boy to find. Hmm.
The switches? R u referring to the radiator switches? the note in the security room?
Had one hell of a run to figure out the code in the holy rod room. (the holy rod room! THey've got me thinking like father Parker now!) :-D
...and who is the mystery girl in the photos? I thought it would be one of the MILFs - but it doesn't seem like it.
One thing for sure, next update is Kat centered. Get ready to find 2 coins and four more kamasutra pages. Kat's not quite ready for pussy fucking - but she's primed for some anal (errr, I mean ...as she would put it.... stick it in my big fat bottom!)
cheerio! :p

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
i found the secret room with the Holy Rod but i cannot figure out the puzzle of the switches (the paper on the floor that says: 2 switches behind the cabinet in the West Tower and 4 switches in the East Tower behind the cabinets)
Any help please?
That note is for the kamasutra page. The cabinets are all on the 2nd floor (east & West towers).
You need to use the tomstone dates in the graveyard on the basement switches.
That was really hard to figure. hard but fun!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: u z i
May 26, 2018
Might as well wait until the end of March or April for anything to get good. Was really hoping for so something with Valerie but no. All we got was photos (which is an added thing we could really live without imo) and now basically all the characters are asleep so you better have a save file before this one. If you haven't downloaded yet, don't even bother tbh. Wait until next month or the month after that.

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
i found the secret room with the Holy Rod but i cannot figure out the puzzle of the switches (the paper on the floor that says: 2 switches behind the cabinet in the West Tower and 4 switches in the East Tower behind the cabinets)
Any help please?
ok goto west tower (out side Kat's room) goto south wall (cabinets) facing south (with sound on) wen you press enter, you should hear a click (both ends of cabinet) wen you have both clicks, goto east tower an do it all over again,, but twice , for the four clicks...

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes