NonChalantly

Feb 4, 2018
Which statue can we break? I didn't knew about that

PS: I'm missing 2 amber KS pages and 3 of amanda, can anyone tell me where are those or it should be like that?

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
this is my first stuck i hit the stont at mon room and some event star and now don't know what to do i all the room find stone and the wood click anyhing i got some kama note that i not get too luck for that but i need where go now and the game 46% now Capture.PNG

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Is it just me or the patch 0.44 to 0.48 is bugged ? It's always stuck at 99%... Damn I hate Mega.
I have to download the entire game... once again...

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Is it just me or the patch 0.44 to 0.48 is bugged ? It's always stuck at 99%... Damn I hate Mega.
I have to download the entire game... once again...
i never patch, i just d/l the entire game and copy saves over

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Lust Epidemic V.48022.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: Diablo™

Reaver

May 31, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Adding some verbiage to see if anyone is even trying the search proces
Pickaxe room switch hint -
Holy Rod Room Switch Hint -
Red Switch Hint -
I'd be remiss if I didn't throw in to use the search function; this has been answered before
Thank you!

addicted2k

Sep 30, 2018
It would have been necessary to get a KS page, but you've already gotten that page. It is for future players to give the pick axe a purpose. Items released in new updates usually get put to use for some previous item that was otherwise free.
If you think about it, you don't want to end an update with unviewable content, but at the same time it's more interesting game design to put some obstacles in the way.
Thank you sir!

Reactions: bernthal

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
everytime i try to use the update instead of fulling redownloading it says "Failed to load: img/syste/destination/png"

nujol23

Dec 18, 2018
Take note of the ages shown on the gravestones on the right in the cemetery for the secret room in the basement

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes