Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
Anyone know where the photo of the mystery woman's boobs is? only thing I'm missing from this update

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Might as well wait until the end of March or April for anything to get good. Was really hoping for so something with Valerie but no. All we got was photos (which is an added thing we could really live without imo) and now basically all the characters are asleep so you better have a save file before this one. If you haven't downloaded yet, don't even bother tbh. Wait until next month or the month after that.
HELL NO. When you arrive at the end of the - very short - update, every girl is up.

I wonder why people write so many bullshit in this thread. The game is PRETTY DAMN EASY: how can it be?

BTW, I won't update my walkthrough: you don't need it. Anyone who asks for help seriously needs brain surgery.

Bad666

Feb 20, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Lust Epidemic V.48022.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Can't open the game,just black screen.
This problem cause my device or your port ? If cause my device pls give me solution,thanks before

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Can't open the game,just black screen.
This problem cause my device or your port ? If cause my device pls give me solution,thanks before
it's not your phone or my port, the guys @ google fucked up webview support in their chrome browser.
read for a solution.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi, I've just finished the latest version, but now I've noticed, that I'm still missing 2 kamasutra pages (see image). Any idea, where to find them?

Correction: now missing only the left one on the picture, the right one (Amanada) I've found now.
1550503242901.png

c4p3dcrus4d3r

Nov 22, 2018
Can someone tell me how to get the 8th pic for the Photo Album in the latest release? I got the ones with Elizabeth, Violet, Amanda and mystery girl.

rakki88

Nov 25, 2017
What the another item in security room we must aquire to unlocks mystery room?
And what we can do with pick axe?

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes