darkwolf0x

Jul 10, 2018
Oh good they put in a teenager, seriously I don't mind MILF's but pretty much none of them were worth the effort looks wise in this game. Least now I see a char I can actually get behind, pardon the pun.

vadim88888

May 16, 2017
Please help me find the last hidden Kamasutra page, I found two hidden in the forest and smashed a wall on the street outside, the last one I don’t know how to find

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Please help me find the last hidden Kamasutra page, I found two hidden in the forest and smashed a wall on the street outside, the last one I don’t know how to find
Go to the second floor landing from the main hall, head west. Go into he open door in this foyer. Click on the chalkboard in that room until it triggers, use the Shovel to pry it loose.

Reactions: vadim88888

Beta F4gg0t

Feb 17, 2019
ok this is a tricky/quirky one..: first goto outside Kat's room , cabinet south wall , facing south, an close as you can,, "SOUND ON". press space bar, should hear click.! move left or right, but still on cabinet.. repete for second click.. once you have both, goto east tower second floor, should be two cabinets on south wall,, repete each cabinet , 2 clicks, each ,, total 4clicks.. KS page should appear in middle of room..
thank you very much robnots (y), that did the trick i was waaay far away looking for those cabinets :)

Reactions: MaxTheTax

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
is the blonde from the banner a new character or a reskin of the reporter chick ? I think I played like the previous version and she wasn't in the game

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes