Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
From that position move 1 step forward and go down between those 2 shoots in the bottom of the room. You'll be able to pickaxe the wall there. The room that's red currently can't be accessed this update. Picture for reference.

Reactions: Prossi

KMSprn

Feb 20, 2019
Hey, it seems I'm missing two KS pages, I only have 46 out of 48. Kat #9 and not sure which other. I have two anal ones for Kat after the one I'm missing and I have the first four for Val. All for Amanda and Amber.

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed win version of v50031!

Win (207MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
yes! thank you for the update!
Val here i come:love:

edit: are there no patches from previous version? or do i download the whole file?

Scoot_

Aug 25, 2017
So, this is kind of embarrassing, but I must have accidentally wiped out my folder while clearing out disk space a few days ago. Was wondering if someone would be kind enough to leave their save from the start/end of the last update. Thanks.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
What's new with this update please ? To see if it's worth downloading (slow internet here) thx

alex sanders

Jun 4, 2017
Can someone please share a save after the anal with the nun build? I remember opening the door for one of the girls in the basement and ended the build, had a HDD catastrophe so I lost everything on it.

Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
Seems i cant find 2 of the pages in the new update, "Laying anal" and "Side anal" with Katherine, anyone know where to find them?

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes