Scorpion95

Jun 14, 2018
Visiting aunt Sara
My summer with mom and sis

They're both made in RPGM. If you don't like there's also an unofficial Renpy remake of both games.
thank you so much dude

original.gif

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
go to the basement where the girls are locked..get them to wet the panties.. violet and the other chick.. whichever u want :)

Reactions: Cyth

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
oh thanks for the help vlt should of put that in was no mention of them at all
and i found paper saying theres a page in the forest go west and look for soft dirt went there but all the dirt is the same clicked everywhere and nothing

Tezon

Jun 16, 2018
hey guys can you help me when i want to continue my game it always tell me to new game
Did you bother to check the thread before asking ???? :cautious:
Anyway, you need to transfer the saves from the earlier version to the folder of the new version. This may be the issue.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
dont have the walkthrough.. i have the completed save file though with all the scenes and kama-pages

Prossi

May 8, 2018
goto Elizabeth an Violet room in east basement,, left wall has laser barrier (should be down, if not let me know) go there . in room is photo an blue disk,, the hidden is in south middle wall.. use pickax.
barrier is down but the room is red. how to unlock it?

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
and how do you type the code in the computer at the security room he keeps saying i need a code apparently and i've been to the gavestones still says the same thing
the code you need is behind the thorns.. (1234) .. the gravestones is for the red button in the holy rod room.. (3678)

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
can you please help me find the missing ones?
sure. 2 are easy, 3rd is tricky.. Amber = 15 , hall outside library, far left painting, need wire cutters.. Kat = 8 , outside, southwest corner (left , bottom) of building , goto tree, soft ground, dig.. . last one. Amber = 11 , goto outside Kat's room, goto cabinet south wall , facing south, "SOUND ON" , press space bar, will hear click. now move left or right but still on cabinet, press space bar again for second click,. once you have 2 clicks, move/goto east tower second floor, will be 2 cabinets south wall,, repete both cabinets,, 2 clicks each, 4 clicks total.. page will appear in middle of room..

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
oh thanks for the help vlt should of put that in was no mention of them at all
and i found paper saying theres a page in the forest go west and look for soft dirt went there but all the dirt is the same clicked everywhere and nothing
woods , first screen, turn left, walk (not hyper) to the corner, 'soft ground' should appear...

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
Where I can find missing pages?
amber = 13 , is in security room.. amanda = 6 , goto library south door , go left to wall, goto 2nd shelf, face north , press space bar.. kat = 3 , is in east hall , second floor, 'south of security room' outside of room 8.. kat = 4 , is in room 8..

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
i cant find the red or blue button. the hint says me that i should go to the security room but there is nothing there.
Screenshot where you are. I think you're at the part where there is a wall on the bottom of the screen that can be broken with the pickaxe. Try clicking around the bottom of the room.

Reactions: Prossi
4.40 star(s) 253 Votes