Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
goto Elizabeth an Violet room in east basement,, left wall has laser barrier (should be down, if not let me know) go there . in room is photo an blue disk,, the hidden is in south middle wall.. use pickax.
thanks robnots and the laser is still up and maybe later content can take violet for ourselves is it possible to get both girls has nlt said anything about that

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
You have to turn on the radiators, I think 6 or 7, then get those jump boots near the classrooms. Then get into the safety room on the upper right corner is an axe pick on the closet. Jump on it. With this thing you can get through the walk in three basement. But I don't know how to get there.
i think they mean security / safety room,, then you need machete, to goto woods graveyard, to get thru thorn bush, to get computer code (1234), is used to drop laser barrier , an code off grave stones (3678) , used on red button in holy rod room.. an room/ hidden wall is to the left of Elizabeth an Violet room.. ( hidden wall is south middle of that wall..

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
thanks robnots and the laser is still up and maybe later content can take violet for ourselves is it possible to get both girls has nlt said anything about that
laser barrier = goto security room , north right of room is flashing computer , input code 1234 (found in graveyard) that will drop barrier.! .. girls , only with hacking.. right now is only 6/8 of the chips.. but yes more chips in later release..

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
is it possible to miss anything in this game if not i won't need the walkthrough
even with walkthrough people miss things, so you do the math... i mean ,, Amber KS page 11, reverse cow girl , hint ,, on chalk board," behind south wall cabinets." some hint for that mess...

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
.. im replaying to get the locations, of photos,, im only to 4/8 so ill post later.. :)
ok got all 8.. 4 are Amanda an Val, so the other 4.. left of the boxes on the 3rd floor.. in the fathers room in the corner.. east tower basement, left room behind barrier.. an holy rod room , next to wheel..

k3ven

Dec 8, 2017
i sed dont quote me on this,, but i saw " the pateron wanted to hold release till the 5th or the 8th. " someplace...
It's out...

Probably good to add Twitter to OP for whomever can do that

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
It's out...

Probably good to add Twitter to OP for whomever can do that
ok went back an reread.. (pg218) pateron asked pledges to hold "hacked release" till the 5 / 8th so the other pledges feel like they are getting something for their money...

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
and how do you type the code in the computer at the security room he keeps saying i need a code apparently and i've been to the gavestones still says the same thing

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes