gubl

May 31, 2018
im confused on what to do with the pickaxe
I believe only two things can be done with it up to v.48, break pilar/column in celar in west wing basement (kitchen area) and break a wall in east basement to find secret room, to find room you have to click walls there till you get message that MC senses something, and you click pick axe to break in. If you scroll dozen pages back you will see some screenshot telling where to break in exactly.

darkermace

Feb 13, 2019
I have the ported version on my android and I can't find where the save games are.
And of course not, how to upgrade this...
Can anyone help me?

Jack1908

Oct 18, 2018
I have the ported version on my android and I can't find where the save games are.
And of course not, how to upgrade this...
Can anyone help me?
Where do you get the android port of lust epidemic? I always download from the66 port and there is no problem for me to find where the save file is.

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
I believe only two things can be done with it up to v.48, break pilar/column in celar in west wing basement (kitchen area) and break a wall in east basement to find secret room, to find room you have to click walls there till you get message that MC senses something, and you click pick axe to break in. If you scroll dozen pages back you will see some screenshot telling where to break in exactly.
three : pillar in amanda's an val's closet..

gutosilva

Aug 18, 2018
the updates used to be posted here on the same day of the release, so why is it taking so long to get this one posted?

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
the updates used to be posted here on the same day of the release, so why is it taking so long to get this one posted?
This is a pirate site so we're all waiting for a kind spirit, err donor to offer it up here. If no one volunteers and they (the Patrons) all keep tightlipped we may have to wait a while longer.

tl;dr:
No one can 'force' the update to appear...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
On another thread one dev said Pa tr e on asked devs to stop posting rewards earlier than 5th or 8th due to the delay in processing pledges. Chances are nobody actually got anything but a post and a promise today.

Reactions: gutosilva

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
Hi, someone can help me, i miss two things, one page of kamasutra amanda spoony anal and i have 7 photo Val posing underware, val sleep no panties, mystery girl boob, violet play pussy, Amanda sleep bra and panties, Amanda face covered and mystery girl pussy

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
Hi, someone can help me, i miss two things, one page of kamasutra amanda spoony anal and i have 7 photo Val posing underware, val sleep no panties, mystery girl boob, violet play pussy, Amanda sleep bra and panties, Amanda face covered and mystery girl pussy
Amanda = 16 , is in the woods. , first screen turn left goto corner, should get ground is soft,, dig.. spoony anal..
don't know the 8 photos yet ,, guess i go back an play.. :)

Reactions: Xerdos
4.40 star(s) 253 Votes