SyncX

Sep 22, 2017
Part 4 of my LUST EPIDEMIC Gameplay/Walkthrough. Enjoy!

Previous Videos:

»PART 1:
»PART 2:
»PART 3:

Reactions: k3ven

badwonder

Apr 28, 2017
HELL NO. When you arrive at the end of the - very short - update, every girl is up.

I wonder why people write so many bullshit in this thread. The game is PRETTY DAMN EASY: how can it be?

BTW, I won't update my walkthrough: you don't need it. Anyone who asks for help seriously needs brain surgery.
wait you won't update your walkthrough for this update or ever? mate I work 10 hours a day, and some of these games really make me relax, and your walkthrough helps, call me brain dead if you want to but after work last thing I want to do is searching pages of of this thread asking "where the hell is this kamasutra shit now" so I appreciate your walkthrough probably more than you realize. and it helps dammit.

ssjxd7

Dec 6, 2018
where are the security chips?

1. Preist's room
2.Chest in the male toilet
3.Chest in front of nun's room
4. Chest in the jungle

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
wait you won't update your walkthrough for this update or ever? mate I work 10 hours a day, and some of these games really make me relax, and your walkthrough helps, call me brain dead if you want to but after work last thing I want to do is searching pages of of this thread asking "where the hell is this kamasutra shit now" so I appreciate your walkthrough probably more than you realize. and it helps dammit.
Everytime the author releases an update, he changes something back. Example - the pillar in the pantry (where the wine is): there was no pillar before. This is pretty annoying.
Moreover, the last 2 updates were quite short.

I will write a new walkthrough from scratch when the next update comes out. I promise ;).

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I can't find the second dolly wheel, im assuming that's how I get the last of the available pages.
No it's not. The feature to move the heavy boxes haven't been implemented. The last page you are missing is probably in secret room in the basement.

badwonder

Apr 28, 2017
Everytime the author releases an update, he changes something back. Example - the pillar in the pantry (where the wine is): there was no pillar before. This is pretty annoying.
Moreover, the last 2 updates were quite short.

I will write a new walkthrough from scratch when the next update comes out. I promise ;).

wait he made such changes?? why?? fah! to be honest I have just started your 41xx walkthrough so ı have no idea what changes he made because I use my old saves, oh universe spare us of those harrowing words of 'old saves not compatible' thanks for the info and not stopping doing the walkthrough as long as you are doing this tedious hard work know that there is one guy who appreciate this, so 'thanks for all the fish.'

KMSprn

Feb 20, 2019
How do you get the KS page in the room behind Val's bedroom? That pillar is in the way and I can't seem to jump back there.

Maybe the new update I'll be able, dunno.

EDIT: nvm, just figured out that you can destroy it. Not sure why that message never came up before.

phish360

Mar 4, 2019
Update added new KS pages looking for locations. Pretty sure they are Katherine's Anal Pages if anyone knows how to get them

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes