WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
That last one is 48022 and yes, it's the next update meaning more new content :)

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
if you have the pickax,, goto the east tower basement, (Elizabeth an Violet) on the left side of the girls room should be hallway , go there, in that room , should be a photo on the ground, an 'weak' wall in the south wall, pickax that .. holy rod room...
Find it, there is still an electric beam there. What did I miss? Thanks

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
where can i find missing Ambers KS page?
View attachment 254625
thats the tricky/glitchy one.. but, goto west tower, outside Kat's room. goto cabinet south wall, (SOUND ON) facing south, press space bar, should hear click.. move left or right, but still on cabinet, do again for second click.. once you have two clicks. goto east tower , second floor, 2 cabinets south wall,, same thing, two clicks per cabinet.. once you have 4 clicks (6 total) , KS page will appear in center of room...

buzzz

Oct 20, 2018
thats the tricky/glitchy one.. but, goto west tower, outside Kat's room. goto cabinet south wall, (SOUND ON) facing south, press space bar, should hear click.. move left or right, but still on cabinet, do again for second click.. once you have two clicks. goto east tower , second floor, 2 cabinets south wall,, same thing, two clicks per cabinet.. once you have 4 clicks (6 total) , KS page will appear in center of room...
got it! thank you very much! but how do you now about this trick? does any hints in a game?
1551454971062.png

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
thanks. the intrsructions are a bit confusing-however. can't you please just post a video? that would be better
no video,, im actually computer challenged,, but ill try again.. first download the file you want.! . now move that file to the ' save ' folder in the ' www ' folder (open game , just like stating game , there should be 6 or 7 folder / files . one will be the www folder ) the file you downloaded is compressed , once it is in the save folder, decompress it.. now you should have two saves,, delete the old one.. .. start game

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
got it! thank you very much! but how do you now about this trick? does any hints in a game?
View attachment 254783
the hint in game is one of the white pages (like the safe code 385) is VERY vague.. something like "behind south wall 3 times".. i think that's why most don't get it.. (I didn't get it.!) i got it from some one Early in the threads , an keep repeating for the new..

Reactions: buzzz

nickbo

Feb 16, 2018
Is it me or has the hint system gotten way worse??

I'm stuck on 3 out of 4 chips, stupid hint tells me to "find 4 chips". Can somebody post a list of where they are.

Also, a list of where the skeleton keys are would be helpful as well. Somebody was kind enough to post the following, but it not quite good enough......

Parker's bedroom (unlocked with access card in chamber basement)--LIKE WHERE EXACTLY IN THE ROOM??
Under the rug outside of Kat's room (found using the metal detector)--OK THAT"S GOOD
Buried in the yard along with the "mysterious paper" (found using the shovel in top left corner of outdoor area) - GOOD TOO
3rd Story East Tower (unlocked with access card in the forest) - NOPE, THERE ARE TWO ROOMS, BE MORE SPECIFIC

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: CkPrime
4.40 star(s) 253 Votes