coldman

Jun 13, 2017
Where can I get "Anal and Finger" for Katherine (KS page)?

I already have the coin that's in the woods for this update, where can I find the other one?
When you enter school/castle whatever it is go straight up(2 stairs that are the same), when up- you go left and you are in a room with a sneaky sh*t. First top room to the left, you enter there. Go and click on chalk board(green board in classroom), you'll need screwdriver.

BobJenkins

Nov 21, 2017
I first played this game two or three updates ago. If I download this new update will I have to start over, or can I move my saves to the new version and continue from wherever I left off?

Tonitokiller

Apr 13, 2018
I´m stuck with the hint " The note left in the woods will help you with the security room computer, but the room it unlocks contains a mystery you must find. Perhaps the Pickaxe in the Securtiy room will help"

I have the pickaxe but no idea what to do after? can someone help?

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
I´m stuck with the hint " The note left in the woods will help you with the security room computer, but the room it unlocks contains a mystery you must find. Perhaps the Pickaxe in the Securtiy room will help"

What does the hint on your crystal ball say now?

virgilio277

Mar 31, 2018

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes