dante86

Jun 30, 2018
after the snake goes up the facade with the clothes of katherine that I have to do that I was blocked

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Lust Epidemic V.50031.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 08.03.2019

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Lust Epidemic V.50031.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
thanks i will download it play it there to this may seem like a dumb question but how would this look on a tablet was thinking of getting one

EstouSemNick

May 6, 2018
"the squirrel went to the top of the east tower. the door is locked there though... maybe there is an access card very near to the locked door" where is the access card ???

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
thanks i will download it play it there to this may seem like a dumb question but how would this look on a tablet was thinking of getting one
hmm, probably slightly bigger than on your phone, i guess. :devilish:
but seriously, i doubt there are major differences.

retardman

Mar 4, 2019
New to this game. How do I move my save from the last version on a Mac? No www folder and couldn’t find any help in the thread. TIA

kalpak

Oct 25, 2018
I've watched a dozen people ask the same question and the answer is in a previous post. look for the post with a spoiler in it.
NO the basement wall using piaxe was in the previous ver ... am asking abt the new ver50031! top east tower door !!!

helpmeout

Dec 2, 2017
when you get to the squirrel part on the east tower and you're at the security door which is locked. Move your cursor down and then you can use the pick ax on the wall and you will get a security card.

Reactions: Zumara283
4.40 star(s) 252 Votes