v44021
Not available.

v.34122
Not available.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Congrats! Do you remember how many coins you found in this update? I'm one coin away from the 7th outfit and I'm so lost.
have you got the one above the cliff in the woods theres rope you need to climb to get there go to the woods and you will see the rope the coin is in the bottom right corner it's hidden by a tree so move around there and keep clicking and theres a page to on the left corner hidden to

Reactions: cumulus

Lost gamer

Sep 5, 2017
I seem to be missing 2 coins, 1 security chip and the Sponey Anal for Amanda. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I found the coin in the forest near the rope, but not the other coin this update. I also think I've missed a chest somewhere as I have a skelton key from the prior update but no chest to open with it.

I think I found one issue I'm having. I have the blue circles lit up and usage but not the red. Any idea how to turn on the red circles. I know the code, but when I approach to put in the code nothing happens.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Dig someone discover the password to that button near where you get the Holy Rod?
Use the search function at the top - that has been answered around twenty times on the last ten pages alone.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I seem to be missing 2 coins, 1 security chip and the Sponey Anal for Amanda. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I found the coin in the forest near the rope, but not the other coin this update. I also think I've missed a chest somewhere as I have a skelton key from the prior update but no chest to open with it.

I think I found one issue I'm having. I have the blue circles lit up and usage but not the red. Any idea how to turn on the red circles. I know the code, but when I approach to put in the code nothing happens.
there's a room where you need to turn on 8 radiators go to the room before the stairs to the east tower go down you should see an 8 and a little corridor go there and you are in the room the coin is on the desk and the chest is in there to at the bottom about the page have you got the one outside next to the gates to the woods if not use the machete on the vines then the pickaxe a page appears

robnots

Dec 12, 2018

did you get the chest in room 8.? .. spoony anal = woods first screen , soft ground to the left.. coin in east tower room.. .red circle , walk upto wall/button , mouse over button , press space bar.. should ask for code then (3678).. chip, only help i can give is list all locations..

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes